FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

[Never saw cruise in the flesh but cj is stricking and know he did the job nearly as good as his dad. pure saluki incase [NO TEXT TALK] not sure.

Wellard the new kid! no bullshit i say what do and do what i say. niuce to type to you boys is this site worth my time or whaaaat?

YE DON'T MIX YE WORDS MATE,SEEN CRUISE RUN IN THE FLESH MANY TIMES,SEEN HIM TAKE HARE ON LITTLE GRASS PADDOCKS TO THE BIGGER LAND FURTHER DOWN SOUTH,OUTSTANDING PURE,THAT VIDEO YE TALKING ABOUT WAS VIDEOD BY ME IN '90/91'AND IV'E MISS LAID MINE ASWELL,IF YE GET HOLD OF IT GIVE ME A SHOUT,IS IT WORTH MY TIME REPLYING TO YOU OR WHAAAAAT?

Tryin to get definate info from JH's memory banks is hard work nand he doesnt have a clue where its at!! every one rates it as a great like not even the normal bitching that a good dog normally attracts. No point mixin words marco they just get muddled. any pures as good about at he moment would you say its amazing all the crosses about how little they are seen or talked about. Anyone been over the deserts n seen the stamp over their or brought some stock over recently?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry no, and i havent, even got a camera at the mo,

, he left him in the crew cab on his L 200 reacantly as his terrier was in the pic up bit , came back a short while later, FOOOK :icon_redface: RIPPED ALL THE LINNING OF THE ROOF , MADE A RIGHT MESS.

i didn't laff to much :clapper::clapper:

sorry no, and i havent, even got a camera at the mo,

, he left him in the crew cab on his L 200 reacantly as his terrier was in the pic up bit , came back a short while later, FOOOK :icon_redface: RIPPED ALL THE LINNING OF THE ROOF , MADE A RIGHT MESS.

i didn't laff to much :clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper:

these are all fecking saluki crosses.

MISHAWS BLUE, WASN'T A SALUKI CROSS JOHNY , BUT A DOG AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME, TOP LAMPING MACHINE ;)

WAS MINSHAWS BLUE A MINSHAW IF NOT WHAT CROSS WAS HE ,, Cheers Sniper

all minshaws stuff orginated from two lads called S Nixon and Titch,

Nixon give rambo to minshaw because he got caught poaching deer

with me dad and got locked up for 3 days so he packed the dogs up

after that

MISHAWS BLUE, WASN'T A SALUKI CROSS JOHNY , BUT A DOG AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME, TOP LAMPING MACHINE ;)

rambo had saluki in it though

i dont whether it is the same dog but there is a good bedlingtonx called rambo is it the same dog mate ,, Cheers Sniper

rambo had saluki in it though

i dont whether it is the same dog but there is a good bedlingtonx called rambo is it the same dog mate ,, Cheers Sniper

thats not the dog i'm on about, i'm talkin about the rambo that minshaw had. Theres a pic of it on this forum i think

Guest joe ox

There is a picture of Rambo on post 55 of this topic. Vic Minshaw's Blue was Rambo's sire and grandsire his granddam was a track greyhound making Rambo 3/4 Minshaws blue 1/4 greyhound no saluki in there at all.

Edited by joe ox
Guest archiet

WAS MINSHAWS BLUE A MINSHAW IF NOT WHAT CROSS WAS HE ,, Cheers Sniper

all minshaws stuff orginated from two lads called S Nixon and Titch,

Nixon give rambo to minshaw because he got caught poaching deer

with me dad and got locked up for 3 days so he packed the dogs up

after that

All of the above is false lol S nixon owned Rambo but Minshaw NEVER got it off him, S Nixon got it off a lad from Liverpool and it was them who originally bought it off Minshaw for £800 paid for in £5 notes. Snix and Titch owned and worked minshaw dogs but minshaw stuff as you put it never originated from them. As for getting locked up for 3 days, bebieve you and me he never packed in for that reason.

Maybe you should buy a copy of the minshaw book when its printed because i believe its well on its way :victory:

If you want to know anymore pm me.