American vs European Hunters.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surley the American hunters would be best because lets face it when comes to the yanks everything on their side of the pond is always bigger,better,shiner, ect ect :D:D but when you speak of American hunters id of thought the native American tribes who once lived and hunted at one with the land a few years back could have showed us all a thing or two about hunting :thumbs:

Surley the American hunters would be best because lets face it when comes to the yanks everything on their side of the pond is always bigger,better,shiner, ect ect :D:D but when you speak of American hunters id of thought the native American tribes who once lived and hunted at one with the land a few years back could have showed us all a thing or two about hunting :thumbs:

But europe has got to have better hunters then?Because the European settlers hunted the native north americans? :blink: Who hunted the europeans? :hmm:

But europe has got to have better hunters then?Because the European settlers hunted the native north americans? :blink: Who hunted the europeans? :hmm:

Aye that would be true if we were speaking about slaying and oppresing a race for their own gain which the bastarised european colonists did with great effeciency.....but i thought we were being civil and mature when i read the post about hunters and hunting folk :icon_eek:

Nah mate,look at the question,loaded or something not quite right behind the scenes maybe?Anyway,I blmae the romans :victory:

Yes, apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us? :laugh:

Nah mate,look at the question,loaded or something not quite right behind the scenes maybe?Anyway,I blmae the romans :victory:

Yes, apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us? :laugh:

Monty python?

:victory:

dont the americans class hunting, as hiding behind some hay bales ,wearing orange jackets ,while someone releases a deer about 30 feet away so they can shoot it :laugh:

yeah but thats kinda illegal in a lot of places lol :thumbdown:

and it was already said.. nothing sharpens your skill better than hunger. how many of you would go hungry if you didnt hunt? and thats not a loaded question or poking fun. its an honest question. in some areas around here where there is a food tax(among other taxes) its hard to afford anything, let alone a decent meal. people still go out and poach one of those big fat healthy white tail does that seem to have more freedom and better health than the person stalking it. if you get caught with a deer out of season you'll be getting "free" meals for a while.... as long as you dont mind someone named "Big John" cuddling up to you late at night :icon_eek:

bottom line is it isnt any different HERE than it is THERE. some call it a sport and others call it a way of life. but what it really boils down to is "if you were told to stop hunting and fishing today, would you risk starving tomorrow, or would you just be bored?"

and thats not a question for people to nudge each other and say :whistling: "sure..i'd be bored" ... i know theres a lot of stuff already banned from being hunted over there, and people still hunt it. but is that just to prove they can , or is because thats you're only way to survive?

UNLESS this question is about who brings in more game at the end of the season.... thats still comparing apples to oranges.... location being one factor.. another is how hard the land is being hunted.. are there natural predators or just man hunting this game?

in this part of Florida its mostly just man hunting the deer.... other than maybe a small pack of coyotes, or stray panther.... the deer are pretty safe around here. and those animals hardly have to lift a paw to hunt because most of these guys leave their piles of guts and hide and bones in the woods.

I still blame the Romans,so its got to be the italian-americans with their Drum-mag Thompsons,wont miss many 30 feet deer with one of those babys,close yer eyes,spray and pray('Cos you did say they thank god cupid) :angel:

Tomato Ketchup :victory:;)

What catches your eye on a woman,legs or boobs? :kiss:

her boobs when they droop to her knees :sick:

that just keeps you from having to wear your eyes out by looking from one to the other! instead you'd be looking at boobs and legs :tongue2:

I still blame the Romans,so its got to be the italian-americans with their Drum-mag Thompsons,wont miss many 30 feet deer with one of those babys,close yer eyes,spray and pray('Cos you did say they thank god cupid) :angel:

i always did like that saying lol mainly because i hunt squirrel with a 20 gauge :icon_redface: havent missed yet! not sure if that makes me a skilled hunterthough.....

Edited by BlueCoyote