finally got him to stand still

Guest fell terrier

Guest fell terrier
cracking pup mate looks like he,s posing for the camera

yes dev he is the pup off stumpy hopefully turn out ok will just have to resist over working him he is game as hell for a pup time will tell lol not lost nowt bitch is a cracker he is out off good stuff a lot of decent names but if you mention what lines half the idiots on here get to slagging you off for mentioning them both sides bred to the bolloxs mate bred to do the job HOPEFULY! dug to a pup out of the same lines yesterday and he was locked on not a sound bred just the way we like em

Guest fell terrier
nice pup mate looks the spit of my dog

he is turning out a nice one ruby just hope he makes the grade sure me and father will test him lol bruce did well yesterday early days still blowing a bit hot and cold but still only a pup hows life on the open road

he is turning out a nice one ruby just hope he makes the grade sure me and father will test him lol bruce did well yesterday early days still blowing a bit hot and cold but still only a pup hows life on the open road

Well done with Bruce :) ,the open road is costing me a fortune lol...chain and sprockets this week:D :D ...see you soon..

Ruby :D

Guest fell terrier

Well done with Bruce :) ,the open road is costing me a fortune lol...chain and sprockets this week:D :D ...see you soon..

Ruby :D

to many wheelies catch you maybe next week maybe have a son this next few days due tommorow