97% of the members on this board don't............

Guest Leveller

Dawn,I must be the only person on here to have no form of plastic whatsoever :icon_eek:

Your not on your own Hylt...........i have no plastic either. Gotta be cold hard cash :victory:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can beg and they can plead

But they cant see the light, thats right

cause the boy with the cold hard cash

Is always mister right,

Madonna Louise Ciccone...........Material Girl :victory:

Thing that bothers me is why we should pay for there gimp suits and sex lube,f*cking out of order if you ask me. :tongue2:

If you cant beat them, join them....................lol

Thing that bothers me is why we should pay for there gimp suits and sex lube,f*cking out of order if you ask me. :tongue2:

If you cant beat them, join them....................lol

Oh shit,i've been rumbled :icon_redface::clapper:

I'm happy to contribute to sex lube and gimp suits (speaking of which, where's Cammo Man?) - this place cracks me up, it's well worth the fiver.

I've got three kids, two dogs, a house to keep up and I'm not working till next year .... but I can cough up a fiver :thumbs:

I don't use PayPal, and no offense intended to the Mods here but I'm extremely selective about who I give my credit card number to. If there was some way to provide an address I'd be happy to send a money order. 5 GBP is about 10 USD and I can piss away more than that for a lot less fun and information.

I'm happy to contribute to sex lube and gimp suits (speaking of which, where's Cammo Man?) - this place cracks me up, it's well worth the fiver.

I've got three kids, two dogs, a house to keep up and I'm not working till next year .... but I can cough up a fiver :thumbs:

If i send you my address could you send me a couple :D

Thing that bothers me is why we should pay for there gimp suits and sex lube

These guys don't use lube they're hardcore dry bummers!

:yes: The more friction, the more they smile! :thumbs:

If i send you my address could you send me a couple :D

What ... are you after a couple of tubes of lube and gimp suits? I wouldn't know where to get them, I'm a good girl and pure as the driven snow :angel: