cheaper

Guest wblack1980

Alryt will i cant buy a pup anymore because i ahve just bought a bull whippet greyhound of a mate sorry but have a bump and good luck with the pups

how good of of you to let ya man down at the last min good on you, you should be proud of yourself :wallbash::censored:

L

Excuse me but i did not say that I am buying for deffo so it should not affect the sale atall, will even said that the bitches are selling fast so keep you're words of wisdom to you're self..... Zzz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wBlack1980, are you blind or just a prick. loads of people have asked for info and youve just ignored them. olliedakennard has every right to back out unless he has put a deposite or given you his word. Also I stand corrected but I think that you can only bump once a week so it says in the rule page...

wBlack1980, are you blind or just a prick. loads of people have asked for info and youve just ignored them. olliedakennard has every right to back out unless he has put a deposite or given you his word. Also I stand corrected but I think that you can only bump once a week so it says in the rule page...

are these the pics you put up will for people :victory:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...mp;#entry581428

also wil, i think you ought to thank this kind person for reminding you of the rules but could he ,or she also remind all the other members of the rules to, that have been bumped up more than once a week .

and to give him or her a big pat on the back for being so alert on the rules

Guest wblack1980

100 for dogs 110 bitches reason for this is just took my dog to the vets and hes justs cost me 200 quid hes damaged hes back leg while chaseing a rabbit he hit a post :thumbs: