looking for a 3/4 greyhoung 1/4 bearded collie

Hi

I am looking for a breeder of 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie, i want somthing with a rough coat from working parents, the only place i keep coming back to is hancock and having read all the posts on here regarding him and his farm i would like some advice on where else to go?

cheers

alex

Hi

I am looking for a breeder of 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie, i want somthing with a rough coat from working parents, the only place i keep coming back to is hancock and having read all the posts on here regarding him and his farm i would like some advice on where else to go?

cheers

alex

Listen Bud go and have a look for yourself and dont take the word of a few folk who have had a bad experience...I have two Hancock x's and have no complaints. As the saying goe's thers no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners. And Hancock must be doing something right if he's still in buisness. :icon_eek:

:thumbs:

Hi

cheers

alex

Listen Bud go and have a look for yourself and dont take the word of a few folk who have had a bad experience...I have two Hancock x's and have no complaints. As the saying goe's thers no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners. And Hancock must be doing something right if he's still in buisness. :icon_eek:

I've got a Hancock pup, and I'm happy with him.

Undisputed is right,go and see for yourself. They are happy to talk to you about what they do and will show you around. Then you can make your own choice.

Ive been to see pups from private sales that were kept in far worse conditions, and being bred just for the money from worn out bitches. You gotta do what you thinks best for you.

:thumbs::thumbs:

hello mate i keep reading these bad reports about hancock and theyre rubbish,i had one same cross as your lookin for, it ended up a very good dog 100percent on all game pre ban and one of the easiest dogs to train ive had.you get the cross your lookin for,you see both parents the rest is up to you

dont listen to all you read mine turned out an excellent all rounder,i was well pleased.but its up to you,all the best any way you go

johnk snr

Cheers for all your help,

its good to hear some possitive stuff,

would you all agree that i have made the best choice of cross?

Its going to be my first lurcher although i have 2 other dogs, i spaniel for the gun and a pointer for the hawk.

Also does anyone have any advice on how such a cross would get on with my other 2? I have heard some stories about 3 dogs being kept together causing fighting?

thanks again

alex

Cheers for all your help,

its good to hear some possitive stuff,

would you all agree that i have made the best choice of cross?

Its going to be my first lurcher although i have 2 other dogs, i spaniel for the gun and a pointer for the hawk.

Also does anyone have any advice on how such a cross would get on with my other 2? I have heard some stories about 3 dogs being kept together causing fighting?

thanks again

alex

asking if youve made the right choice in lurchers is unaserable really mate as everybodys got different opinions about what cross or crosses they like same as terriermen have different opinions on what type of terrier they like etc, 3 dogs could cause fights but so could 4 or 5 or even 2 so its just a gamble you take owning more than 1 dog really.

Edited by grant_c