Bull X pup needs a genuine home.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not sorted, but a lot nearer than I was 2 days ago! Am very surprised the way it's gone.

Julie still saying no chance, a decision that could cost her dearly ...............

I even told her it was all your fault Si, how you bullied me into buying him, said you'd dress me like Cammoman if I didn't buy him.

:icon_eek:

Thanks Rio, hoping it will work out myself too.

:thumbs:

I know why you bought him, it was nothing to do with my bullying.......it was the thought of setting your stall at the shows and then walking around to join the green welly and jogging bottom brigade :whistling:

Hope they stay good for you Aaron suppose they where just sorting out a pecking order.......

All you have to do now is sort you and the missuses pecking order ..... Try head biting :wacko:

Edited by Terrier man
Hope they stay good for you Aaron suppose they where just sorting out a pecking order.......

All you have to do now is sort you and the missuses pecking order ..... Try head biting :wacko:

I guess so, made a right mess doing it though!

Was thinking more of trying an axe on her head ........... :icon_eek:

Simo ............. don't even think of trying to persuade me you didn't get a little touch on over those wellies and jogging pants ................

i was just about to pm ya and ask how you were getting on with him, its sad if he has to go , lets hope time makes your mrs and the staffy , grow fonder. all the best TOMO :victory:

Is that the same dog what came flying at me when i come down for a collar SS? I could of swore it was a white stafford ... oh well nearly 18 now, must be the age getting to me :wallbash::wallbash: :oops:

Good look with the missus and keeping the dog

I know why you bought him, it was nothing to do with my bullying.......it was the thought of setting your stall at the shows and then walking around to join the green welly and jogging bottom brigade :whistling:

You have the attire all wrong Simo................for sure it will be the cerise coloured shell suit bottoms and oversized white Reebok trainers :tongue2:

Guest gaz100604
I daren't speak too soon ............... but ..............

This was today.

Am just concerned this poor pup is going to have loads of scars on his head before he ever sees anything interesting!

see there not doing so bad now lad. strong stuff you need to grow some balls lad and fast, you love dogs , your missus is trying to take away something you love , put your foot down and be a man if she doesnt execpt it man its not meant to be. there has to be give and take in a relationship its not like your having loads of affairs and pissing all your money away down the boozer for gods sake.

if you come on and say you sold it im turning into a keyboard warrior and abusing the hell out of you. lol

best of luck i hope it works out for you

gary :victory:

Guest gaz100604
I daren't speak too soon ............... but ..............

This was today.

Am just concerned this poor pup is going to have loads of scars on his head before he ever sees anything interesting!

see there not doing so bad now lad. strong stuff you need to grow some balls lad and fast, you love dogs , your missus is trying to take away something you love , put your foot down and be a man if she doesnt execpt it man its not meant to be. there has to be give and take in a relationship its not like your having loads of affairs and pissing all your money away down the boozer for gods sake.

if you come on and say you sold it im turning into a keyboard warrior and abusing the hell out of you. lol

best of luck i hope it works out for you

strong stuff you need to grow some balls lad and fast, you love dogs , your missus is trying to take away something you love , put your foot down and be a man if she doesnt execpt it man its not meant to be. there has to be give and take in a relationship its not like your having loads of affairs and pissing all your money away down the boozer for gods sake.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ................. :hmm:

That is kind of my point, I put plenty in (time and money) but don't ask for much, which is why I've already said I'll be sticking to my guns.

I don't drink, at all. And generally speaking behave myself quite well, we've been together 5 years now, maybe that's quite long enough!

My next post will be in the wanted section looking for a house ........... :o

If you promise to wear the slut collar and bondage chains I could put you up for a night or two :clapper:

the stafford would have to sleep out in the car though :icon_eek: LOL

Guest gaz100604
If you promise to wear the slut collar and bondage chains I could put you up for a night or two :clapper:

the stafford would have to sleep out in the car though :icon_eek: LOL

there you go strong stuff . theres and offer you cant refuse :victory: