• 1 month later...

Heard you can shoot any where in alum rock lol.

I do not have a clue mate,i go out on mates permissions so cant invite people a long.

i was really looking for lads or lass that dont drive and i pick them up and give them a chance to get there own shoots as i struggled before i was driving to do any thing.

i think its a shame that a lot of people dont want to help no one with any thing.

if any ones interested in coming door knocking,let me know,all i ask is halfs to petrol and a big mac lol/

take care

I do not have a clue mate,i go out on mates permissions so cant invite people a long.

i was really looking for lads or lass that dont drive and i pick them up and give them a chance to get there own shoots as i struggled before i was driving to do any thing.

i think its a shame that a lot of people dont want to help no one with any thing.

if any ones interested in coming door knocking,let me know,all i ask is halfs to petrol and a big mac lol/

take care

if I find somewhere will let you know my husband is shooting clays but wants pigeon there is charity day over Ruby way I think will ask and let you know

we used to have rented fields but some ### built on them

take care

if I find somewhere will let you know my husband is shooting clays but wants pigeon there is charity day over Ruby way I think will ask and let you know

we used to have rented fields but some ### built on them

please let me know,

im not getting much luck my self at the momment.

thanks

• 5 weeks later...
hi all. anyone looking to come along and shoot some canada geese they are more than welcome to come along. I know what you meen, there are very few pople willing to share shooting!

Thank you for your very generous offer, wish there were more like you. :thumbs: Unfortunately not really my cup of tea. Suppose you will be using 3" magnums?

• 2 weeks later...