Looking good knifebar...i went a bit O.T.T with mine and overcrowded it a bit...have you had any trouble from birds on yer peas?

No probs with the peas - sounds like mouse trouble. Have problem with birds on strawberry's, making a screen to cover them at present.

Knifebar

looks a bit tidier than mine,weve eaten about half of the new potatoes i planted already,next year im going to plant twice as many theyre the best ive ever tasted, my onions died a death within the first couple of weeks,ill try them again next year ,do they not do well in part shade?

looks a bit tidier than mine,weve eaten about half of the new potatoes i planted already,next year im going to plant twice as many theyre the best ive ever tasted, my onions died a death within the first couple of weeks,ill try them again next year ,do they not do well in part shade?

That I would'nt know mine is out in the open and are doing very well indeed, I think it's the 5 year old farm dung, it works well for most things except beans for some reason. Mind you the drought earlier in the year may have killed them. I also noticed vegetables don't grow so well when I use tap water.

Knifebar

mine are being flooded to death at the mo,after. successful propagation,out of a possible 15 different varieties i've ended up wit

h melon a

[/left]

nd

i'm not s

[bANNED TEXT] what the other are,next time i will plant less and keep my eye on the progress more...

Higgins

Good job Broady,

It is really well worth it, there is alot to be gained from it. If not just personal satisfaction.

The harvest really tastes so much better than vegies from super markets, espically Strawberry's.

And if it goes wrong, don't worry try again as this happened to me a few times.

Knifebar

Good job Broady,

It is really well worth it, there is alot to be gained from it. If not just personal satisfaction.

The harvest really tastes so much better than vegies from super markets, espically Strawberry's.

And if it goes wrong, don't worry try again as this happened to me a few times.

Knifebar

hi knifebar,i might send you a post soon for some advice,just started digging over the ground at the mo,so plenty left to do