nice little 8ft dig

[bANNED TEXT] out this morning about 9:30 went on my grandads permisson. started off well 1 rabbit bolted, next whole 2 rats bolted then a rabbit. (need a dog lol) next set of hole nout, then walk a bit of woodland down to another warren this time we bolted 5 rats and 3 rabbits we needed a dog lol, we would of had 6 by now but my brother decided to let his grasp slip so lost that 1. 5 so far went down a hedge row to a fallen tree go 1 holded up so heaved the tree out of the way strated diggin only 3 foot so another easy rabit one set of holes 2 do on this hedge row 2 more rabbits. back to the car left the rabbits set of down another hedge row we walked down to the bottom then did the holes on the way back up i got 1 rabbit in the net but i dint break its neck so [bANNED TEXT] i threw it on the floor it ran off :realmad: :no: . worked r way back to the car 3 more bunnies 1 was a massive doe :D. then we had a browse of the field and saw about 20 big mounds of sand :icon_eek: so sum reason we decieded to have a look at them 2 see if they were as deep as they looked tryed the first set of holes 2 rats :angry: one of them got rugby kicked though the air by myself :haha: thats wa really funny but then we put my HOB in a deep hole, wat a stupid thing to do, managed to track him down, 8FT DOWN THAT IS!!!!! started the dig with a hole 3 ft by 5ft then had to expand to a 8 ft long trench lol. i was in the bottom tryin to locate the ferret got a blip in the side of the trench crashed in and there he was happy as larry with a mouth full of rabbit. its a good job it was easy diggin sand all the way from 2 foot down, but never again lol

[bANNED TEXT] we got to the sand all i thought about was the ferret :no: i thought he might of suffercated :no: but he dint i even got the rabbit lol. i cnt understand how [bANNED TEXT] its a shalow warren he kills it then leaves it but [bANNED TEXT] its a deep warren he stays with it ;):blink:

i would off taken sum pics but i dont have a digi cam :no: would a normal camera work????

happy hunting lads :good: