Working terrier pups for sale £150.00 Lincolnshire

Terrier pups for sale off proven working parents. Nuttall x Wheeler, both in hunt service. Sire black and tan, rough coated strong dog. Dam red broken coated and a very steady worker. Pups all black and tan broken coated good strong heads, 4 dogs and 2 bitches and will make excellent workers in the right hands. All legally docked and micro chipped with certificates. £150.00 in Spalding, Lincolnshire.

Thanks for looking.

/Users/kelly/Documents/DSC00161.JPG

Edited by peterbirdman1

Terrier pups for sale off proven working parents. Nuttall x Wheeler, both in hunt service. Sire black and tan, rough coated strong dog. Dam red broken coated and a very steady worker. Pups all black and tan broken coated good strong heads, 4 dogs and 2 bitches and will make excellent workers in the right hands. All legally docked and micro chipped with certificates. £150.00 in Spalding, Lincolnshire.

Thanks for looking.

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD POST SOME PICS :PM ME WITH THEM IF YOU DONT WANT THEM UP?

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

Thanks for looking.

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

/Users/kelly/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2008/Roll 2/SS100661.JPG /Users/kelly/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Roll 2/SS100658.JPG /Users/kelly/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Roll 2/SS100659.JPG /Users/kelly/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/Roll 2/SS100662.JPG

Thanks for looking.

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

can't seem to get photos on pm, if you send me your email address will send that way

Pete