Colliexwhippet free to a good home

Hello, due to a change in circumstances I have to give away my 1 year old Colliexwhippet. Although I intended to use him for ferreting I heve had very little time this winter with my exams and as a result he has done only a bit of ferreting at the start of the season but I am convinced that with some more experience he could become a good ferreting dog. Pm me if you wan't to ask some questions.

Hello, due to a change in circumstances I have to give away my 1 year old Colliexwhippet. Although I intended to use him for ferreting I heve had very little time this winter with my exams and as a result he has done only a bit of ferreting at the start of the season but I am convinced that with some more experience he could become a good ferreting dog. Pm me if you wan't to ask some questions.

shame he has to go mate , be carfull who you just give him to , ive just recently rehomed a pup , 13 weeks old . but asked for them to have another member to vouch for them , as didnt want it to be taking then sold on in the local rag , hope it gets a good home . :victory:

I know what you mean mate and thanks for that bit of advice. ;)

hello mate i would like to know a bit more about the dog size weight, what cross, dog or bitch if it is kenneled. look forward to hearing from you. ATB Pritch

had one of these dogs a few years back the best ratting dog i have had up to now also would work the cover and retieve to hand still miss her had her pts cancer this dog would make someone a great companion.

HI there is your dog sill about i would love to give it a good working home cheers steve

• 2 weeks later...