ferrets heat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz, my precious, I've already said here that my jills are spayed.

The problem is, Caz, that you see things only in 'black and white'

I.e. any jill left in season WILL die of aplastic anaemia. This is patently bollocks and you've read first-hand experience here. It's the same with culling, ANYONE who culls FOR ANY REASON is evil and should be horsewhipped. Well if you have a kit that is patently not going to survive, then culling at 1 or 2 days is fine by me. Your main argument in these two cases seems to have been 'I'M right YOU'RE wrong'.

'Doing research' isn't about googling and then believing every load of opinionated unsubstantiated bollox that just happens to agree with your previously decided viewpoint.

It's about looking at the evidence INCLUDING STATISTICS to see if there really IS a major problem.

Usually, with any case like this, you take the two extremes, and the real truth will be somewhere in between.

Guest jojoamojo
Caz, my precious, I've already said here that my jills are spayed.

The problem is, Caz, that you see things only in 'black and white'

I.e. any jill left in season WILL die of aplastic anaemia. This is patently bollocks and you've read first-hand experience here. It's the same with culling, ANYONE who culls FOR ANY REASON is evil and should be horsewhipped. Well if you have a kit that is patently not going to survive, then culling at 1 or 2 days is fine by me. Your main argument in these two cases seems to have been 'I'M right YOU'RE wrong'.

'Doing research' isn't about googling and then believing every load of opinionated unsubstantiated bollox that just happens to agree with your previously decided viewpoint.

It's about looking at the evidence INCLUDING STATISTICS to see if there really IS a major problem.

Usually, with any case like this, you take the two extremes, and the real truth will be somewhere in between.

if your that anally retentive about staticstics go f+cking get them i have no interest in them, my jills are neutered and wont die

Guest jojoamojo
i have no interest in them,

That, my dear, is patently obvious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok, lets not call me my dear or petal any more

you follow me round sites all over the web then start with creepy talk *ewww*

I think that bigredbusa is a decent guy and everyone (I think You are pet owners) seems to quick to slag him off. He gave me some good acurate advise and along with kay, sue and a few others on this site he is someone which I would approachif I ever had problems again. So back off :feck:

Guest jojoamojo
I think that bigredbusa is a decent guy and everyone (I think You are pet owners) seems to quick to slag him off. He gave me some good acurate advise and along with kay, sue and a few others on this site he is someone which I would approachif I ever had problems again. So back off :feck:

or the 15 yr old is gonna bust your ass :icon_eek::laugh:

seriously, if you all dont wanna listen i really dont give a sh!t, but i AM right and you ARE wrong on this one- you dont leave jills in season you bring them out or they can get aplastic anemia and die slowly and painfully

Guest bigredbusa
hang on..are you seriously saying the ferret has been in season since February?

have you heard of aplastic anemia? if you leave her in season the likley hood is she will get very ill and die slowly, you musnt breed her now, she will be run down already, get her a jill jab asap, but it may not go down for a long time and therefore in time need 2 jabs because you have left her in for so long!!!!!

we know it is a real threat but why scaremonger with crap like that ? why are you here ? just tell us ferreters what we are doing wrong ? lol

jojo i am RIGHT when i say this , you ARE a NUTTER !!! :)

or the 15 yr old is gonna bust your ass

or get a 11 year old to assist with operations , same thing :)

Guest jojoamojo
hang on..are you seriously saying the ferret has been in season since February?

have you heard of aplastic anemia? if you leave her in season the likley hood is she will get very ill and die slowly, you musnt breed her now, she will be run down already, get her a jill jab asap, but it may not go down for a long time and therefore in time need 2 jabs because you have left her in for so long!!!!!

we know it is a real threat but why scaremonger with crap like that ? why are you here ? just tell us ferreters what we are doing wrong ? lol

oh my God! are you a little dim perchance