Strong stuff dog collar

I have a black 2" wide 5 ply strong stuff dog collar, free to anyone who wants it, nothing wrong with the collar or the quality, it's brand new, just prefer the flexibility of leather.

Anyone who wants it just PM me an address where to send it.

Guest coney catcher99
I have a black 2" wide 5 ply strong stuff dog collar, free to anyone who wants it, nothing wrong with the collar or the quality, it's brand new, just prefer the flexibility of leather.

wish there were a few thousand of you about mate theres more money grabbing c**ts in the dog world than ever now :wallbash::wallbash:

wish there were a few thousand of you about mate theres more money grabbing c**ts in the dog world than ever now :wallbash::wallbash:

i have the same collar in camo that i dont use its just lying around if anyone wants it free of charge

i have the same collar in camo that i dont use its just lying around if anyone wants it free of charge

collar gone :tongue2:

Good man offering it for nowt,,,, i was a member of a site and they had a thing where if you gave sumit away the person who took the item had to donate sumit back

just a suggestion,

cheers

Good man offering it for nowt,,,, i was a member of a site and they had a thing where if you gave sumit away the person who took the item had to donate sumit back

just a suggestion,

cheers

I am getting the collar off Wilky

And im sure he will tell you i offered to buy it, pay for it, but we settled on (beers on me) if we meet at any shows or any other outings that we may both be at!

I have given away a fair few things on here, to people that will get more use out of that certain item than me.

Anyway, cheers Wilky :thumbs:

Top man

just a suggestion,

cheers

I am getting the collar off Wilky

And im sure he will tell you i offered to buy it, pay for it, but we settled on (beers on me) if we meet at any shows or any other outings that we may both be at!

I have given away a fair few things on here, to people that will get more use out of that certain item than me.

Anyway, cheers Wilky :thumbs:

Top man

thats what its all about,

all the best