JRT Pups For Sale

JRT PUPS FOR SALE

QUALITY PUPS PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS ALL TRIED AND TESTED.

USED REG AS HUNT TERRIERS WILL ALSO FIND ABOVE AND BELOW GROUND.

THESE PUPS WILL MAKE 1ST CLASS WORKING DOGS, NOT AFFRAID TO MIX WHEN NEEDED TOO.

2 BITCHES £250 EACH AND 2 DOG PUPS ALSO AVAILABLE AT £200 EACH.

ALL WORMED AND VACCINATED BEFORE LEAVING.

MUST GO TO 1ST CLASS WORKING HOMES ONLY

NO TIME WAISTERS PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS WORKING DOG PEOPLE NEED CALL.

PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN.

CONTACT ON 07518769188 CALLING IN BETTER NOT ALWAYS ON LINE.

look a good strong litter of well reared pups :thumbs:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beaufiul pups but £250.00 jasus you can get jrts in ireland for 5 euro.

seriously id love one of these pups the most id pay is £100.00 p.m. me if we can deal

otherwise best of luck with the sale mate.

Hes selling them for £250 and you want one for £100 and make it sound like your doing him a favour............This isn't e-bay :thumbdown:

Best of luck selling them, they look well reared little tykes :victory: I'm sure if they are from digging stcok they will go for that price which seems reasonable, if someone wasn't prepared to pay the price them they would porbably scrimp in othger areas too...........

Guest gaz100604

seriously id love one of these pups the most id pay is £100.00 p.m. me if we can deal

Hes selling them for £250 and you want one for £100 and make it sound like your doing him a favour............This isn't e-bay :thumbdown:

i dont think there worthn the money hes asking them judging on the threads on here for jrt. that being said that just my personel opinion. the most id personally pay for a jrt is £100pound, all folk have different limint on how much theyd pay for a pup im no different.. id love one of these pups but wouldnt pay the money.

my moneys still on the table£100.00 . if the guy dont want to sell for 100 quid he can kindly tell me to get fecked :thumbs:

The bitch you have there Bolty looks very like a bitch that i have in my kennels she didnt come from up here in scotland did she mate ? the pups look the biz and i would not let them go for any less than £250 i used to breed working russels and all but the ones that i sold to mates went for £250 and i still get emails praising the dogs that i bred and some of them will be four yrs old now keep at it mate the right people will know a good dog and pay a good price and it will stop the pups falling into the wrong hands

Edited by Night Hunter
The bitch you have there Bolty looks very like a bitch that i have in my kennels she didnt come from up here in scotland did she mate ? the pups look the biz and i would not let them go for any less than £250 i used to breed working russels and all but the ones that i sold to mates went for £250 and i still get emails praising the dogs that i bred and some of them will be four yrs old now keep at it mate the right people will know a good dog and pay a good price and it will stop the pups falling into the wrong hands

The black & white bitch in the photo is the mother of the pups.

The white bitch is the grandmother of the pups, and mother of the above bitch.

I have put a photo on of the father of the pups on the dig, which was dug to at 17 months old. After two hours dig.

At six foot and two foxes at the end.

Thanks for your reply.

Guest coney catcher99
Are tou the same bolty that bred the bull/greyhoundxwhippets a few years back

YES THATS RIGHT SIX YEARS AGO

was the dam a fawn bitch called tip??

i dont think there worthn the money hes asking them judging on the threads on here for jrt. that being said that just my personel opinion. the most id personally pay for a jrt is £100pound, all folk have different limint on how much theyd pay for a pup im no different.. id love one of these pups but wouldnt pay the money.

my moneys still on the table£100.00 . if the guy dont want to sell for 100 quid he can kindly tell me to get fecked :thumbs:

serious money for serious dogs, you can waste alot of money buying these cheap dogs which flood the market to find out that after all the time and effort youve put into it the dog still hasnt made the grade you expected, and are only bred to line peoples pockets their not bred for work.