JRT Pups For Sale

Are tou the same bolty that bred the bull/greyhoundxwhippets a few years back

YES THATS RIGHT SIX YEARS AGO

was the dam a fawn bitch called tip??

yes thats right and they didnt get away from her or her son like the one on screen :victory:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coney catcher99

yes thats right and they didnt get away from her or her son like the one on screen :victory:

you had the bitch of me and my oldman

smashing looking pups and are a credit to you, dam and granddam great lookers, you can get a lot of things in ireland for five euros but not a russell and working ones are are rare as hens teeth. dev who does be on this site has good terriers and mat slevin fron caim in county wexford has some good ones as well. 250 pounds is hefty but i seen bigger

prices in the buy and sell free trade magazine over here. best of luck with them and have you sold any yet

smashing looking pups and are a credit to you, dam and granddam great lookers, you can get a lot of things in ireland for five euros but not a russell and working ones are are rare as hens teeth. dev who does be on this site has good terriers and mat slevin fron caim in county wexford has some good ones as well. 250 pounds is hefty but i seen bigger

prices in the buy and sell free trade magazine over here. best of luck with them and have you sold any yet

me and my mate are keeping two none sold on here yet but seems to be some tidey lads on here but a few clowns as well mite sound abit dear but will make real good dogs in right hands good russells are had to come by I WILL EXCEPT OFFERS BUT AFTER SENSIBLE CHEERS MATE

YOU ARE THE YOUNG LAD THAT CAME TO MEET ME AND TOUR MATES THOUGHT WE WAS SNATCHING YOU TAKE CARE BOY

Guest coney catcher99

YOU ARE THE YOUNG LAD THAT CAME TO MEET ME AND TOUR MATES THOUGHT WE WAS SNATCHING YOU TAKE CARE BOY

yes mate :laugh:

i took my mate up to buy a lurcher pup from this man and ended up buying a russel pup this man has some of the best proper russels ive seen and all his dogs-pups were kept mint and were full of themselves if i was looking for a rossel i would be driving straight up to wales with 250 quid in my pocket

i took my mate up to buy a lurcher pup from this man and ended up buying a russel pup this man has some of the best proper russels ive seen and all his dogs-pups were kept mint and were full of themselves if i was looking for a rossel i would be driving straight up to wales with 250 quid in my pocket

thank you very much for that if I REMEMBER RIGHT YOU CAME AND BOUGHT A BROWN SMall bitch off me for lamping and a lemon and white dog pup hope they both turned out well for you thank you . DOWN SOUTH

right about the lurcher made a great little bitchdont know how a heart that big can fit in a bitch that small. the terrier was a lemon and white bitch if i remember rightley there was a bitch the same colour as yhe dam of the pups in the litter that i tried to buy but you was keeping it.

right about the lurcher made a great little bitchdont know how a heart that big can fit in a bitch that small. the terrier was a lemon and white bitch if i remember rightley there was a bitch the same colour as yhe dam of the pups in the litter that i tried to buy but you was keeping it.

yes thats right i kept that and and ilater let my good mate have her she turned out a real good bitch saddely she was lost last season when dug to . has for the lurchers they turned out a real good litter istill got my dog out of them he is deemon on fox . nice to here from you .