Welcome aboard, great looking dogs, allways had a liking for whippets. Hows the big fawn dog in the3rd photo bred?

Cheers.

Hi Chartpolski she was a accidental brother/sister lurcher x lurcher mating 5 pups 2 bitches were exceptional 3 dogs couldn't catch a cold she belonged to a mate later in her life we mated her to the whippets son Whippet X Deerhound/greyhound Mick

358610.jpg

Fagan from the above mating

358611.jpg

welcome [bANNED TEXT] :good: hows your whippets bred

HI Marco they are Sooty Sam bloodlines which are a working line based on the old Laguna blood i have just mixed these lines with the Parkstone Racing lines this pup is 6 months old

368292.jpg

This one is line bred Sooty Sam two weeks older

DSC_0203.jpg

hi P.W nice looking pups [bANNED TEXT] the black one looks like my little 10 month old laguna/sooty sam bitch

out of lord of the knight,iv'e also got a black/white lynnperry/laguna/sooty sam 3 year old dog out

of silver tounge of lynnperry. :good:

365308.JPG

365307.JPG

Hi Marco my mate has just got a black/white dog pup from lynnperry 2 weeks ago its a fine looking pup he intends to race/work &lure course with him when old enough lynnperry dogs are doing well at the moment at the East Anglia Lure Coursing Club.

You have 2 fine looking whippets there did you ever see Sooty Sam when he was alive?

Hi Marco my mate has just got a black/white dog pup from lynnperry 2 weeks ago its a fine looking pup he intends to race/work &lure course with him when old enough lynnperry dogs are doing well at the moment at the East Anglia Lure Coursing Club.

You have 2 fine looking whippets there did you ever see Sooty Sam when he was alive?

alright P.W ive never had the oppurtunity to see sooty sam when he was alive but my mate went

down to micks at wales to collect a 2 year old whippet bitch up a few months ago and seen all the photos

and coursing/racing trophys,very sad loss but he'll live on in his progeny.

alright P.W ive never had the oppurtunity to see sooty sam when he was alive but my mate went

down to micks at wales to collect a 2 year old whippet bitch up a few months ago and seen all the photos

and coursing/racing trophys,very sad loss but he'll live on in his progeny.

Hi Marco here are some Sooty Sam pics as you say it was a big loss Mike is a sound lad known him approx 12years

361604.jpg

361614.jpg

this is one of his well known bitches Sally Honey her pup is by Sooty Sam & is called Sam Sally

361615.jpg