how much do you think fuel will go up by ?

Guest bigredbusa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been on the news...............a garage just outside exeter £1.99 a litre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feck me by christmas......£????????...............who knows.

mates dad is a self employed haulier £500 to fill his truck............3 fills a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this added to food etc................scary!!!!!

anyone heard of the hydrogen fuel cell ? IT WORKS! they've been bullshitting us for decades. you can run your motors on....................WATER! FACT! CHECK IT OUT ON YOU TUBE. my mates building one in his garage.

Edited by sam3009
its not just petrol going up think how much food will go up most of it is carried by road

foods already gone up, last week i was paying just under a fiver for a box of chips, cost £7:35 today, case of coca cola was £4.30 now £5.20,

Apollo, you want to buy a conversion kit for around £600, neat veg oil will clog up your filters and pipes if used as the main fuel source. In my eyes mixing the oil with diesel at 30% oil 70% diesel doesn't address the point and doesn't greatly reduce the costs. I'm getting a kit as soon as I get some coin together...........

its not just petrol going up think how much food will go up most of it is carried by road

foods already gone up, last week i was paying just under a fiver for a box of chips, cost £7:35 today, case of coca cola was £4.30 now £5.20,

Loaf of supermarkets cheap, own brand bread went up from 60p to 90p this week.

Apollo, you want to buy a conversion kit for around £600, neat veg oil will clog up your filters and pipes if used as the main fuel source. In my eyes mixing the oil with diesel at 30% oil 70% diesel doesn't address the point and doesn't greatly reduce the costs. I'm getting a kit as soon as I get some coin together...........
.use a bosch fuel pump and it runs at 100% in the summer mate.been running my van and disco for a long long time and no probs.48 pence a litre and it saves me a fortune.about time we blocked a few roads i think.we are too soft,look at the french lads.they get everything they want just by sticking together.
Guest basil46

I`m having my salary paid straight to the treasury. No point in trying to hang on to it anymore with this tax, tax, tax system.

Why the f44k are we letting a scotsman run Britain anyway??

We should rename this country just, Britain, because there`s nothing Great about it anymore.

basil.

anyone heard of the hydrogen fuel cell ? IT WORKS! they've been bullshitting us for decades. you can run your motors on....................WATER! FACT! CHECK IT OUT ON YOU TUBE. my mates building one in his garage.

Hydrogen has a really poor energy density. Its not actually practical outside the imaginations of dreamers or devoted dabblers.

Best feed for a fuel cell - LPG which is a high density hydrocarbon. Same as petrol, made from crude like petrol so no benefit.