Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Kay little christy is doing well minus her foot :victory:

Oh great stuff :toast:

Will post a pic of my left foot tommorow when i get in from work :victory:

Thanks very much :)

Guest basil46
Animals with a disability like that never have a shortage off people who will give them good home, i know a bloke who does a rescue in scotland maybe he csn take it

i can see from your point its a dead loss basically but if its only the foot i would salvage it

Well i just checked them all i have 7jills and 8hobs.All healthy.And my left foot is looking healthy as the rest.In fact the wee white one in the pic pushing his head above the rest is the one.Well kay culling is the last thing i wanna do,so if you get in touch with him i will keep the little one for him.Incidentally i have pix of my court i bult and the father of the kits but i dunno how to shrink the pix to under 500k anyone know?

:) i will contact him :)

Can you send ferrets via Am track?? the same as they do with racing pigeons. If they do and the cost isn`t high, i`ll rehome left foot. After all, he deserves a chance, doesn`t he??

basil.

Animals with a disability like that never have a shortage off people who will give them good home, i know a bloke who does a rescue in scotland maybe he csn take it

i can see from your point its a dead loss basically but if its only the foot i would salvage it

Well i just checked them all i have 7jills and 8hobs.All healthy.And my left foot is looking healthy as the rest.In fact the wee white one in the pic pushing his head above the rest is the one.Well kay culling is the last thing i wanna do,so if you get in touch with him i will keep the little one for him.Incidentally i have pix of my court i bult and the father of the kits but i dunno how to shrink the pix to under 500k anyone know?

:) i will contact him :)

Can you send ferrets via Am track?? the same as they do with racing pigeons. If they do and the cost isn`t high, i`ll rehome left foot. After all, he deserves a chance, doesn`t he??

basil.

I dont know Basil , maybe worth looking into

Guest jojoamojo

i have 2 disabled ferrets, 1 with no back leg, and one with no front leg, they both manage fine and can get to the top of a 6 foot superpet cage :)

you definatley made the right decision not culling it, they manage fine, we race my disabled ferrets at PR events and fun shows, you want to see someones face when the one with no front leg wins :D especially when they are quite serious about racing ferrets :p His name is Stumpymagoo :)

i have 2 disabled ferrets, 1 with no back leg, and one with no front leg, they both manage fine and can get to the top of a 6 foot superpet cage :)

you definatley made the right decision not culling it, they manage fine, we race my disabled ferrets at PR events and fun shows, you want to see someones face when the one with no front leg wins :D especially when they are quite serious about racing ferrets :p His name is Stumpymagoo :)

LMAO@stumpymagoo.Can someone check this AM cz i dont know anyuthing about it.I would certainly look into it.What about the scone game fair its on start of july anyone going who would take a fert back down south.

Guest jojoamojo

i think my friend may be going up to scone, she normally does, would you like me to ask her incase your other source cant take the baby? i know someone who would give the little one a fabulous home

Glad things are working out with 'stumpy'! :laugh: If I was in your position though, I don't think I'd be so lucky stuck down here in west wales. The only ferrets I know of round here are workers & there aren't any ferret rescues nearby, so I'd have had to get rid.

Glad things are working out with 'stumpy'! :laugh: If I was in your position though, I don't think I'd be so lucky stuck down here in west wales. The only ferrets I know of round here are workers & there aren't any ferret rescues nearby, so I'd have had to get rid.

I thought i was going to have to get rid aswell.But im gladits going to a good home.Must be getting soft in my old agelol