Animals with a disability like that never have a shortage off people who will give them good home, i know a bloke who does a rescue in scotland maybe he csn take it

i can see from your point its a dead loss basically but if its only the foot i would salvage it

Well i just checked them all i have 7jills and 8hobs.All healthy.And my left foot is looking healthy as the rest.In fact the wee white one in the pic pushing his head above the rest is the one.Well kay culling is the last thing i wanna do,so if you get in touch with him i will keep the little one for him.Incidentally i have pix of my court i bult and the father of the kits but i dunno how to shrink the pix to under 500k anyone know?

:) i will contact him :)

Thanks kay :victory: anything to shelf the other option.

i have contacted the bloke & am waiting for a reply off some sort

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure little Christy will get a very nice home in Scotland soon :icon_redface:

Now you gave it a name it i reckon you shouls have it lol

I would have your arm off but its near impossible to get it from you to me

link doesnt work

I have tried a few times but dunno how to upload from photobucket sory.

click the direct image link then press crtl & v on here at the same time

This rescue is in Tayside where ever that is , the bloke said he will have the ferret & find it a home when its old enough to be moved on, he just asked me to contact him a bit nearer the time :thumbs:

This rescue is in Tayside where ever that is , the bloke said he will have the ferret & find it a home when its old enough to be moved on, he just asked me to contact him a bit nearer the time :thumbs:

Thanks kay very much appreciated thats cheered up my sat nite.I didnt relish the thought of dispatching it.

Thats one i owe you.

nice court, lots of space, presuming they have access, inside the shed

Thanks stubby.Yea im currently in the process of cutting a hole in the side of the hutches.Going to attach rubber hoses so they can come straight from hutches to run.I need to get some kind of next box type thing to put in the court aswell.Im getting there slowly but surely :victory: