Guest jojoamojo
Dave, you know f*** all about the living conditions of my ferrets, you've never seen any of my ferrets or been to my place, so until you have shut the f*** up!

Hiya Sheila :bye:

That took you a while :laugh:

here we go, now people hre can see the real droid/dave *aka-i sit on my hairy ass and bitch like a teenage girl* he spends his days scouring ferret sites and sits waiting for a bite to his limp bait :feck:

Edited by jojoamojo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave, you know f*** all about the living conditions of my ferrets, you've never seen any of my ferrets or been to my place, so until you have shut the f*** up!

Hiya Sheila :bye:

That took you a while :laugh:

here we go, now people hre can see the real droid/dave *aka-i sit on my hairy ass and bitch like a teenage girl* he spends his days scouring ferret sites and sits waiting for a bite to his limp bait :feck:

You leave my limp bait out of this.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest jojoamojo
oh dont worry jojo, the list is getting longer of known "pet" keepers who seem to know each other from other sites, :no:

no, Sheila works her ferrets and has been on here for years i think

oh dont worry jojo, the list is getting longer of known "pet" keepers who seem to know each other from other sites, :no:

no, Sheila works her ferrets and has been on here for years i think

Jojo is quite correct I've been on here for years - just not been all that active. Had a major system failure on my old desktop ie the motherboard rolled over and died and when I reinstalled everything I didn't included this forum as one of my favourites.

I do work some of my ferrets, not as often as I would like to... lack of time. I have a friend who will drop rabbits off my lot when he's been out shooting or ferreting.

Actuall one reason I wasn't all that active was because I was followed here by certain "pet" keepers. :thumbdown:

Edited by ferreter