Just a thought.

Isn't 6 weeks a bit early to take a kit away from it's mother and cart it all the way to Bolton?

No doubt Steve could wait a bit longer and the kit wouldn't have as far to go to Tayside..... :blink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a thought.

Isn't 6 weeks a bit early to take a kit away from it's mother and cart it all the way to Bolton?

No doubt Steve could wait a bit longer and the kit wouldn't have as far to go to Tayside..... :blink:

Under normal circumstances i would agree,however seeing as she has 14 of a litter i would imagine by july the 6th she will be in need of the rest.But fair point and if the kit isnt fending for itself by then i will come to some other arrangement.Its actually eatiing fresh meat now.

That's what I've been told, will.

Just can't see the point of carting the poor bugger half way down the island to live in a cage in someone's back room when there's a perfectly good Rescue in Scotland.

Refreshingly humane attitude from a few on here, too. I've culled tropical fish before, never liked doing it. Especialy when the 'chap across the heed' needs a hammer.... :(

Edited by droid
Guest jojoamojo

Just can't see the point of carting the poor bugger half way down the island to live in a cage in someone's back room when there's a perfectly good Rescue in Scotland.

Refreshingly humane attitude from a few on here, too. I've culled tropical fish before, never liked doing it. Especialy when the 'chap across the heed' needs a hammer.... :(

i know what you are getting at dave :yes: ..............the ferret is going to live in a beautiful countryside home in macclesfield, it isnt living in someones back room, yes once again personal grievances come into things, when you have no idea where this kit is going!!!!

the lady has lactol and is used to hand rearing so id baby needs more milk she will get it

Edited by jojoamojo

You've missed the point.

Why transport the poor thing all the way down to Cheshire when there's a Rescue local to it? Fine, if there wasn't summat already sorted. But as I see it there was.

I reckon the personal grievance is on your side, Caz, because another member on here was involved. :whistling:

Edited by droid
You've missed the point.

Why transport the poor thing all the way down to Cheshire when there's a Rescue local to it? Fine, if there wasn't summat already sorted. But as I see it there was.

I reckon the personal grievance is on your side, Caz, because another member on here was involved. :whistling:

Look mate kay done me a great fav by asking the guy from tay.He said give me a shout nearer the time.As i see it he then has to find a home for the kit.Well the offer for a good home was on offer from caz.I really dont want to get involved in some argument.I said i could see where you are coming from mate,but up until till two days ago i was ready to knock it on the head.Im sure caz is very gen and she says it is going to a retired lady who will look after it in the country thats good enough for me.and im sure kay will be happy no matter where it goes as long as it is cared for.

Guest jojoamojo

i am not gonna row with you dave, i cant be arsed and people here dont give a f^ck about spats or your paranoia.

the kit will have a good home and scothunter is happy for it to be going there, end of.

• 5 weeks later...

i know what you are getting at dave :yes: ..............the ferret is going to live in a beautiful countryside home in macclesfield, it isnt living in someones back room, yes once again personal grievances come into things, when you have no idea where this kit is going!!!!

the lady has lactol and is used to hand rearing so id baby needs more milk she will get it

Dave, you know f*** all about the living conditions of my ferrets, you've never seen any of my ferrets or been to my place, so until you have shut the f*** up!

Wee Macc was in great condition when Scot brought him to Scone, a real credit to him. The little guy certainly knew how to get stuck into rabbit. Alas by the Sunday we were clean out of fresh rabbit and had to scrounge a raw burger off the Angus Streak Van, pure meat not the crap you get from some fast food outlets. Wee Macc slept for most of the journey down to Wigan, he'd been bought a nice hammock and been given a sleep sack, plus Spock donated one of his small soft toys for the little chap to cuddle up to. BTW he wasn't interested in eating kibble, just wanted raw meat. His new keeper met up with Judy of JCV and Wee Macc was handed over to her.

I'm sure I'll be seeing WM again when he's entered in the disabled class at JCV ferret shows.

Dave, you know f*** all about the living conditions of my ferrets, you've never seen any of my ferrets or been to my place, so until you have shut the f*** up!

Hiya Sheila :bye:

That took you a while :laugh: