David James lurchers

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got told that it was one ov david james pups when i bought him but thanks for lettin me no he isent. he works very well and carnt falt him on any thing.

Posted Images

ye i have a few pics but they were never collie just collie type grew luke was the father to lana the mother was d slieghts katie the father to luke was m chapmans bob katies mother was kizzy , katies sister was cassie the mother to p douglases maggie nlrc winner , luke was 24 racy and hard same as lana the toughness was from m chapmans bob he was afighter and a good al round dog luke was abit more racy and lana was what i call areal collie cross she took everything in her stride and like luke they took to fox with no coaxing same with roe but lana had a part more good greyhound which gave her more pace and size but for some reason no less stamina or bad feet and lots of hunting ability the greyhound had good feet etc ,im just biding my time till she breaks this shall be her last litter breeze she is the last of that line apart from mhirnetc who are saluki type as i crossed her last time with a saluk cross as couldnt find a good qaulity collie cross of the same line with pace and attitude etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody still keep and work this line of collie based lurchers?

yes mate i have a dog. his litter is on you tube.

this is a pic ov him. atb lb

Sorry to disappoint you but this dog isn't from that litter (I bred them and know the whereabouts of all the pups). Secondly, EV and Murphy haven't had any pups (I own them both and, as they are full brother and sister, I wouldn't breed from them....not that I have any interest in breeding anyway.) and, and this is the killer, they're the same age as your pup!

Sorry. I just hope your dog is one you're proud of (and it does everything you want from it) even if it isn't what you thought it was.