.17 hmr ammo prices

just been to my local gunshop to top up my ammo supplies of .17 hmr ammo [remington premier ballistic tips ,17gr] and worked out i paid £20.50 :icon_eek: a hundred . This got me thinking as to what other members were paying for their .17 hmr ammo and where they were buying it from . Just like to say in the year or so i have had my cz varmint .17hmr i have had some awesome fun with it and found it to be a very reliable and accurate gun and ideal for long range rabbit and crow shooting :good::good::good:

Guest pete evans

I bought 100 remmy yesterday for 17 quid. He sells them all the same price hornady rem or federal all 17 quid. country persuits rickmansworth. i hardly ever use this shop as i dont consider it particularly cheap.

pete

• 3 years later...
It just goes to show the difference in prices from one shop to another ,trust me to live in suffolk where every thing to do with shooting is bl**dy dear :angry:

ha ha well just be gtatefull you don't live in scotland! had a look on this website here http://rmacleod.co.uk/ammunition/.17.html to have a look at ammo prices 'cause i'm looking to get an anschutz in .17 hmr and they're selling Hornady £15.50 for a box of 50! :blink: waaa that's scary money, I'm in the southeast, faaaar away from scarily priced ammo ;) i'll just have to go bargain hunting!

just been to my local gunshop to top up my ammo supplies of .17 hmr ammo [remington premier ballistic tips ,17gr] and worked out i paid £20.50 :icon_eek: a hundred . This got me thinking as to what other members were paying for their .17 hmr ammo and where they were buying it from . Just like to say in the year or so i have had my cz varmint .17hmr i have had some awesome fun with it and found it to be a very reliable and accurate gun and ideal for long range rabbit and crow shooting :good::good::good:
  • 1 year later...

Flippen ek, why did you dig this up? 3+++++ years old???? Perhaps a new thread would have been in order! :thumbs:

HMR is not cheap, dealers often run deals on various brands, and Hornady 17g Blue tips have been a good price for a while now, if you can still find them, suggestions of £150-£160 per 1000, never bought any quite that cheap but done deals at £170 and £180 per 1000.

Edited by Deker