ERIC BROOKS TRIGGER KIT CZ 452

WHAT A GREAT POST :clapper:

I"V shot brno"s for years, sorry CZs have to keep up these days.

they are super wee rifles, but lets face it the triggers are CRAP ?

after buying the rifle and scope we want,

NOT ENOUGH OF US THINK OF THE TRIGGER PULL.

REMEMBER ITS THE LAST THING YOU DO.

onnce again well done c, ya :notworthy:

Richie, thanks mate. I've had a Brookes kit for about a month for my HMR but never had a clue what to do with it...until now! Just what I needed, an idiots guide to fitting it. I'll let you know how it went.

youre all welcome....

just make sure after you fit it to engage the bolt & to give the end of the butt a good couple of whacks with a rubber mallet to see if it goes off by its self.... these kits can make them over sensitive..

• 7 months later...

Thanks so much for these instructions, they're the only ones I could find that explain it really well.

The eric brooks trigger kit is brilliant on my .17HMR ! 10x better than the factory trigger

Thanks again :)

ATB

Edited by elvolcan

The Eric Brooks gear is brilliant, I fitted the trigger kit to my 16" 17HMR CZ452 American carbine, I also have a SAKO Finnfire Varmint .22 (Factory trigger) and a Browning A-Bolt Centrefire with a Timney spring kit, so they are a good benchmark!

As a self fitted 'add on' I can't fault it, it is still a tiny bit 'creepy' but this is read-able and compared with the factory unit or other budget rifle units and especiially any semi-auto in 'THE WORLD' it is excellent. I fitted the lightest spring and the largest diameter sleeve (on the edge me), I also bought the replacement hex socket screw set.

Get one! For the money the improvement is beyond expectations, and up there with the Anschutz's etc.

This is one time when this type of thing is really a gain, I am an engineer by vocation so I know the difference.

Shoot all you can!

Andy F.