what are you paying????????

Guest bigredbusa

they have stopped 600 trucks from going into london today , oh dear stopping people from protesting .... as the great kaiser chiefs on sung ' i predict a riot'

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a bloke on the radio say the police have road blocked where the lorries are protesting, but the there was no need to because the lorries were not taking up all lanes. He said there were about 100 lorries.

I think it finishes at lunch time but i bet the bloody police keep it closed till this evening.

Probably about fifty of them milling about there while kids are busy stabbing each other.

:no:

Guest lurcherboy2008
111.9 for petrol, not so long ago you could get 100 miles for a tenner. And Gordy Broon wants to add more tax on in Sept. I say we need another mass boycot/strike

more like we need an AK47 each and go through westminster like arnold shwarzenegger :11: :11:

111.9 for petrol, not so long ago you could get 100 miles for a tenner. And Gordy Broon wants to add more tax on in Sept. I say we need another mass boycot/strike

more like we need an AK47 each and go through westminster like arnold shwarzenegger :11: :11:

He'd probably tax that as well - 22% Gross Annual Wage per MP :tongue2:

out for drive yesterday.................called in at a small independent petrol station...........foolishly didn't look at the prices first.............but needed some diesel..........so didn't really matter.

£1.32 per litre..............for standard diesel !!!!!!

just wondered how much it varies around the country.

and do we think its getting out of control..........and do we need a more national protest???????

cheers

sean

too much gordon browns a propper greedy tw@t

Guest oldskool
living near the border Rep.Ireland - Northern Ierland

this weekend its up again to Diesel

1.44 euro thats 1.14663 GBP - ireland

and in the north its 1.35

my mrs is spending so much on fuel to take her to work its a feckin joke £1.30 is the cheapest she can get it at...

Its becoming a nightmare, my wife works for the NHS and has to use her car for work but ghets a small mileage allowance, I do a 80 round trip to work everyday and our fuel bill is over £550 a month..............This goverment, and every other goverment are so out of touch with the average family man.............. :censored: