what are you paying????????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper:
i,m with you bigredbusa, been on cherry for last few weeks £14 26ltrs but they,ve been dipping like mad lately so gone bio £20 20ltrs.
i wos thinking of going bio when i woz a boy but the my mother told me to stick to girls

steady on woods !
Have any of you tried the diesel dye you can get to turn diesel blue

funny you should mention that, a bloke i used to work with said that he used to dye red diesel blue, and his excuse was going to be if he was dipped was that he was dyeing his diesel blue because people had been stealing his diesel... not sure if that would work... i doubt it though..

its about time the government pulled their fingers out of each others arses and realise that THEY are ruining OUR country.

its odd, the people who work get taxed the most, but if your a lazy fecker and you cant be bothered to work then they pay you?!!!? how stupid is that, so really speaking, if we all deecide not to work - we will all get paid dole! but what the dozy feckers dont realise is that if we all stop working, we wont have a country at all...

so why dont they start rewarding the peole who work for the country and penalise the one who refuse to work by not giving them their dole.?

does'nt make sense.

Wow! Guess we have no reason to complain over here. Last fill-up with 87 octane regular gasoline here was $3.89 USD/US Gallon. If my math is right converting to liters and GBP works out to about 0.52 GBP/L. Diesel is about 25% higher than gasoline here.

Not sure how you folks do it there. We have so many people here complaining about the price, our more liberal legislators have already threatened to nationalize our oil companies.

Wow! Guess we have no reason to complain over here. Last fill-up with 87 octane regular gasoline here was $3.89 USD/US Gallon. If my math is right converting to liters and GBP works out to about 0.52 GBP/L. Diesel is about 25% higher than gasoline here.

Not sure how you folks do it there. We have so many people here complaining about the price, our more liberal legislators have already threatened to nationalize our oil companies.

tell us about it.....................ive just worked it out to be $11.98 (usd) per gallon...................come on guys at £1.32 per litre thats £5.99 a gallon........................time for the peasants to revolt me thinks!!!

Guest manda
Have any of you tried the diesel dye you can get to turn diesel blue

funny you should mention that, a bloke i used to work with said that he used to dye red diesel blue, and his excuse was going to be if he was dipped was that he was dyeing his diesel blue because people had been stealing his diesel... not sure if that would work... i doubt it though..

its about time the government pulled their fingers out of each others arses and realise that THEY are ruining OUR country.

its odd, the people who work get taxed the most, but if your a lazy fecker and you cant be bothered to work then they pay you?!!!? how stupid is that, so really speaking, if we all deecide not to work - we will all get paid dole! but what the dozy feckers dont realise is that if we all stop working, we wont have a country at all...

so why dont they start rewarding the peole who work for the country and penalise the one who refuse to work by not giving them their dole.?

does'nt make sense.

Everyone on here who uses red will be putting blue dye in and telling the cops 'someone has been nicking my diesel, so thats why i did it....officer' lol Quality :victory: im guna go buy a diesel lol

was told that for every £1 spent on fuel the goverment take 75p ...and the percentage on cigarretes and drink is the same... think about the money they have lost since the smokin ban came in....doesnt take einstien to work out why fuel has rocketed....the old sayin if they cant get it cant get it 1 way they will get it another !

out for drive yesterday.................called in at a small independent petrol station...........foolishly didn't look at the prices first.............but needed some diesel..........so didn't really matter.

£1.32 per litre..............for standard diesel !!!!!!

just wondered how much it varies around the country.

and do we think its getting out of control..........and do we need a more national protest???????

cheers

sean

£1,26 to £1.30 up here...dearer in the rural areas for some reason

Guest lurcherboy2008

why not pop over to the local layby? where the truckers have just filled their tank with £360 worth of diesel surely you can get about 20 cans and siethen it? b*****d the fuel prices these days go up anymore well all be driven to suicide :wallbash::wallbash: , my fatheru se to be a trucker and i went trucking with him a few times nice to get asway from this shit hole i can remember then about 2/3 years ago it was £360 to fill his tank i think now itll about £380 or maybe close to £400 its a load of bo*lux these days LPG is the only way forward i think

its not the cost of the fuel thats the problem...................its....as always....the tax!!!!!!!!!!1

this is why we have to do somthing..............becuase it can NOT be blamed on material costs.

and the price can be cut overnight...............i know we have to pay tax............but we are paying tax on tax on tax!!!!!!!!!!!

you pay tax on your earnings

you pay tax on fuel ( plus VAT by the way)

road tax

VAT on most purchaes

you pay tax on your savings ( that youv'e already paid tax on)

if you die and leave your money to your kids they pay tax on it all again!!!!!

its ok the government saying income tax is only 22%.........if you factor in all the other tax we pay on everything else it probably works out to be the equivilant of 50% plus.

what can we do..............protest!!!..............refuse to pay!!...................no...... we'll just keep on putting up with it as we always do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!