what are you paying????????

:blink: The price of juice has gone out of control :thumbdown: . It's very tempting to go back to using Gas oil again, got your own tank, 61p per litre, at the pumps 81p per litre, fine if caught £500.00 on the spot, no I.O.U's or I'll pay you when i get home. Can get a bit rough :boxing:

If you do a lot of mileage though it's gotta be worth a thought, trouble is, once used they can trace it for years afterwards in your fuel system (or so they say) so if you start on it you just as well keep on it and fill yer boots, and yer tank :thumbs:

Keep on truckin!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greengrass123

£1.28 a litre round here garage is one of those mini market types, strange thing was you can buy 3 litres of cider for £2.65 dont make sense does it. :wallbash:

Guest fell terrier
£1.28 a litre round here garage is one of those mini market types, strange thing was you can buy 3 litres of cider for £2.65 dont make sense does it. :wallbash:

eighty pence a litre red and bollox to the law like your man says £500 fine i do 1000 mile a week on three tanks of red and it breaks my heart to even think about a pump now anyway the old hilux runs better on red lol gordon brown kiss my big fat arse :gunsmilie: oh and you wont stop me diggin either i have been out today all the best labour stick it up your arse :tongue2:

Had to laugh before ,i was in town and stoped for petrol ,i put in 25 quids worth which hardly touched the sides went to pay.I was standing waiting to pay when a girl in front of me had only put in a fivers worth,was it worth the hassle just putting that in :unsure:

eighty pence a litre red and bollox to the law like your man says £500 fine i do 1000 mile a week on three tanks of red and it breaks my heart to even think about a pump now anyway the old hilux runs better on red lol gordon brown kiss my big fat arse :gunsmilie: oh and you wont stop me diggin either i have been out today all the best labour stick it up your arse :tongue2:

some never learn :doh:

Did you write that while in the bath? :icon_redface:

Guest bigredbusa

you would of thought with all this talk of strikes why is when you do a search on the internet you cant find a peep of info of anyone thinking the same , seems to me it is getting brushed under the carpet .

i say strike and i say strike now !!! bring the country to it's knees again .

find me a group that intend to protest and i will join ( as long as it doesnt cost me to much to get there because fuel is just mental at the moment lol )

They're stopping red soon.

if you get caught on the ribena and you avnt got the cash do they take the truck off you? also if you change your trucks often could you say thet the person who had it before you must have used red must be some loopholes?
:clapper:
i,m with you bigredbusa, been on cherry for last few weeks £14 26ltrs but they,ve been dipping like mad lately so gone bio £20 20ltrs.
i wos thinking of going bio when i woz a boy but the my mother told me to stick to girls Edited by woods