Starlight Archer night vision monocular/scope for sale. Scope is 10 months old but has brand new tube.- the important bit.

New generation 3 grade C tube fitted in March by Julian of Starlight, comes with case, scope mount and various bushes to fit scopes. will fit most scopes. I use it on a Leupold, schmidt and Bender and a Swarovski. I use it on a 17 hmr for rabbits, 223 and a 22.250 for foxes.

As new condition, also included is a dedicated screw on illuminator. Will take rabbits out to 220 yds, foxes out to 300. This is not shooting at the eyes, target is clearly defined. This scope can be tested in the field for any non believers.

Price £1350.00.

Current price new is £2199.00

• 2 weeks later...

I could probably offer you somewhere round a grand for it....maybe a little more...........do you have any friends in the south of england you could post it to? cos the person i'm getting one for wants to see it before sending off alot of money?? then pay in cash!!

I could probably offer you somewhere round a grand for it....maybe a little more...........do you have any friends in the south of england you could post it to? cos the person i'm getting one for wants to see it before sending off alot of money?? then pay in cash!!

Sorry, the price is the price, no offers, It's well worth the cash and is actually quite a bargain, new tube, body and glass as new condition, just the illuminators of this quality are about £250.00 and no friends in the South. or the North... or the East... or the West...........

Sorry, the price is the price, no offers, It's well worth the cash and is actually quite a bargain, new tube, body and glass as new condition, just the illuminators of this quality are about £250.00 and no friends in the South. or the North... or the East... or the West...........

Billy no mates then :tongue2:

:whistling::thumbs:

are you planning a trip to the south? would be able to persuade the keeper to buy it if we saw it.............how come you selling it?

Not coming South for a while, selling due to buying a dedicated night scope.