cull or not to cull .. debate

Guest bigredbusa

does it not occur to you to NOT BREED rather than bucket the lot? neuter your pets or be responsible

what would you do if your teenage daughter got pregnant? bucket the kid?

such moronic irresponsible animal keeping

I take it thats a no to culling then :laugh:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you asked for my view and here it is !!!!! i find this a very touchy subject!!!

firstly i am a kid and my ferrets are cleaned out once a fortnite (was done today in fact) fed and waterd everyday..... i dont keep them in a buket that was just some tw*t!!! also you dont want them going to a kid so dont sell them to a kid or anyone under 21...

i find birds or anything else not a problem but there is no humane way of doing it and it should not be done....... HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A VESECTOMISED HOB!!!!obviously not.... if you have to cull them.....

i no people who just cull the hobs and i find it f**k*** disgracefull.... maybe you should stick to goldfish if you have to do something like that... whats is wrong with them going into rescue..... im sure they could get a good home....

please the person who started this thread dont get me wrong i am NOT pointing this at you, you asked for my point of view so i am giving it.....

I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE......

i am sure many people would agree with me.... and i am not against hunting, iwould cull anything but not something i have as pet or worker...

many thanks

jazz

Guest bigredbusa
. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A VESECTOMISED HOB!!!!obviously not.... if you have to cull them.....

i no people who just cull the hobs and i find it f**k*** disgracefull.... maybe you should stick to goldfish if you have to do something like that... whats is wrong with them going into rescue..... im sure they could get a good home....

hehe pure class coming from the lad who cleans out his ferrets every fortnight , now go back and read my last post , i wanted breeding from proven working stock and not some rescue centre ( im not saying they wouldnt work but i like traits of what i have here'

half the rescues i know have ferrets stuck round tehm for a long time, same as goldfish young skywalker , they make great pike bait lol

""and my ferrets are cleaned out once a fortnite"" :icon_eek:

glad you said that i didnt want to create a scene :laugh:

:laugh:

I really wanted to ask about that too. Thanks pitindall :laugh:

Well its better coming from a bloke first , we can join in at a later date :laugh:

. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A VESECTOMISED HOB!!!!obviously not.... if you have to cull them.....

hehe pure class coming from the lad who cleans out his ferrets every fortnight , now go back and read my last post , i wanted breeding from proven working stock and not some rescue centre ( im not saying they wouldnt work but i like traits of what i have here'

half the rescues i know have ferrets stuck round tehm for a long time, same as goldfish young skywalker , they make great pike bait lol

Well thats if you can find a rescue that will home to a fereter in the first place

you asked for my view and here it is !!!!! i find this a very touchy subject!!!

firstly i am a kid and my ferrets are cleaned out once a fortnite (was done today in fact) fed and waterd everyday..... i dont keep them in a buket that was just some tw*t!!! also you dont want them going to a kid so dont sell them to a kid or anyone under 21...

i find birds or anything else not a problem but there is no humane way of doing it and it should not be done....... HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A VESECTOMISED HOB!!!!obviously not.... if you have to cull them.....

please the person who started this thread dont get me wrong i am NOT pointing this at you, you asked for my point of view so i am giving it.....

I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE DONE......

i am sure many people would agree with me.... and i am not against hunting, iwould cull anything but not something i have as pet or worker...

many thanks

jazz

as others have said mate :thumbdown: to once a fortnight

how would you like, not flushing the toilet for 2 weeks, plus eating and sleeping in there,

you sound passionate about your ferts, in this weather, try cleaning them every other day at least :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
In this weather, try cleaning them every other day at least :thumbs:

Why " In this weather " ? In fact why every other day? Jesus; Do we not Feed our creatures Every day, regardless of weather? Do we not tend their other needs Every day?

Readilly available scoop ~ I have a couple. Good for loose grain rat bait, eh Stubbs? ~ a sack of fresh shavings, end of story.

Who in the World doesn't religiously just take five minutes Every day to put fresh flesh in their ferret cage, scoop out their latrines and flash a handfull of fresh shavings down in that corner? Top up or simply empty and refill the water bottles. Look over the ferrets. Hard to make the whole process stretch to ten whole minutes a day. It's an automatic reaction. Like having a shit. Ye do it Every day and don't question it. .......... Ok. Maybe that's just me. Maybe people today really Are that analy retentive?

If anyone can't stand spending ten minutes a day around ye ferrets? Shoot the f*cking lot of them and get back to what ever else ye used to do before ye heard about keeping real, live creatures. And FFS get a vasectomy, before ye breed and rear anything else in ye own example.

" Culling " ferrets? Never bred, then killed a ferret in my f*cking life! I'll shoot a neglected, vicious, bred and reared by some other dick, ferret as soon as look at it. Sure. I'd not spend an hour a day on rectifying some other f*ck heads f*ck up when I had my own 'stock to care for properly. But cause some creature in my care to breed, then wipe out what gets produced?! FFS!

I'm sorry. I genuinely just cannot comprehend the way so many people seen to think these days. Maybe it's the internet? Enough anonymous, historiless key pushers agree to some new cop out and it inspires newbs to go with the most voiced, most convenient option. Maybe that's it? " Well; My 'mates', on line, on say such and such!

All my life I've felt I was born a tad too late. These days I see where that feeling was coming from. Born just that bit earlier and I'd never have had to see the world sinking into the total rat shit that it's fast now becoming.

Ditch_Shitter, I couldn't agree more.

Except that I wouldn't shoot a badly bred ferret, I'd send it to a rescue.

But everything else....spot on :clapper:

Edited by droid