The Demon Drink

Although not a cure but more of a prevention of a hangover, If I know I am going on a heavy session say a week in advance I take "Milk Thistle" tablets twice daily for 5 days before the big event and believe me they do stop you from feeling like shite the day after ( well they work for me anyway ) and I take my drinking very seriously.

Hope this helps

Coney.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

My name's " Ditch Shitter " and I'm an alcaholic.

I completely destroyed twenty f*cking years of my life on the booze. What should've been the best years. Ask anyone who knew me back then. You lot think those shots of my feet are disgusting? I only wish I'd had taken one of my bed.

But I'm not here to preach about it. Go ahead and f*ck yeself, if ye will. I'd only agree that a pint of water before bed time does keep hang overs at bay.

'Hair of the Dog' ~ having more drink to sort ye out next day? Road to hell.

And I know. I've been there.

My name's " Ditch Shitter " and I'm an alcaholic.

I completely destroyed twenty f*cking years of my life on the booze. What should've been the best years. Ask anyone who knew me back then. You lot think those shots of my feet are disgusting? I only wish I'd had taken one of my bed.

But I'm not here to preach about it. Go ahead and f*ck yeself, if ye will. I'd only agree that a pint of water before bed time does keep hang overs at bay.

'Hair of the Dog' ~ having more drink to sort ye out next day? Road to hell.

And I know. I've been there.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: HOW MANY T SHIRTS YOU GOT PAL :clapper: