Len French, please help

Hi all, my name is Ben Colyer, I've been trying to trace my grandad Len French, after doing an internet search i found this site and was shocked by the news i discovered, if anybody can give me any info or contact or otherwise i@d be very grateful, Thanks.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, my name is Ben Colyer, I've been trying to trace my grandad Len French, after doing an internet search i found this site and was shocked by the news i discovered, if anybody can give me any info or contact or otherwise i@d be very grateful, Thanks.

methinks the learned mods had best delete this ben c from our ranks :thumbdown:

isn't it a bit "last years news" for a troublemaker to crop up now? He sounds genuine to me but what the hell do I know? Unless you're thinking he's an undercover agent fishing for news on whoever took over ginger's territory :rolleyes:

:whistling: i know a LEN FAIRCLOUGH if that helps :icon_eek:

o.k, I appretiate that a lot of you guy's have doubt's, but I swear i'm genuine & not a trouble maker. To be honest, I dont care about hunting, pheasants or whatever else you guys talk about on this site, I'm just a guy who is trying to track down his last grandparent. For those of you that know Len, the last time I had contact with him, he was living in a village called Cellen, near Lampeter in Wales. He had just been abandend by his wife (my nan) Dinah, this was about 9 - 10 years ago. I spoke to him shortly after that when he mentioned that he thinking of moving to Hereford. By the way stig, I just googled Len's name & got this site the family is about as watertight as the titanic!

o.k, I appretiate that a lot of you guy's have doubt's, but I swear i'm genuine & not a trouble maker. To be honest, I dont care about hunting, pheasants or whatever else you guys talk about on this site, I'm just a guy who is trying to track down his last grandparent. For those of you that know Len, the last time I had contact with him, he was living in a village called Cellen, near Lampeter in Wales. He had just been abandend by his wife (my nan) Dinah, this was about 9 - 10 years ago. I spoke to him shortly after that when he mentioned that he thinking of moving to Hereford. By the way stig, I just googled Len's name & got this site the family is about as watertight as the titanic!

how old are you ben