my jack russel

Guest silenthunter

Guest silenthunter
post-18629-1210614589_thumb.jpg this is my jack russel jak he is the man for rats,rabbits,foxes when he is on form with my other terrier monty theres no stopping them happy hunting silenthunter...

Guest silenthunter
nice terriers ya have lad ar they barking in cover?

they do bark when working but most of the time there ok only really bark when they get a scent of fox then all hell breaks loose lol :victory:

post-18629-1210614589_thumb.jpg this is my jack russel jak he is the man for rats,rabbits,foxes when he is on form with my other terrier monty theres no stopping them happy hunting silenthunter...

What altitude have you had him up to with those wings?

Guest silenthunter

What altitude have you had him up to with those wings?

i aint in the mood for taking the piss i thought this was a working terrier forum and i by the way i aint in the mood for piss taker when the quality of the dog at least give the dog respect he puts his life at risk every time he goes to ground is that something to take the micheal over i dont think sorry if this pisses off people but i aint letting people take mik out off any of my dogs if your not happy bann me.