CHIRK Terrier and Lurcher show North Wales

Have looked through the show ads on here and can't find this one listed, it is definitely on, was an excellent day out last year hopefully the weather will hold.

Am really crap at giving directions, can someone else post the location etc please?

What a day!!!

I met CAMMOMAN!!!!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

Am sure the man himself will post the pics, as long as he remembered to take the lens cap off ............... :whistling:

Was definitely one of the best days out I've had so far, shame that some little dick felt it necessary to discipline his dog by ................... kicking it hard in the head, twice! :censored: I did raise my objections.

Can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks to all who made the day go so well, and to the prick who kicked his dog, I hope your f*****g leg falls off you sad little c**t.

Guest WILF

And good man Strong Stuff for digging that prick out about it as well..........sorry we scared away the customers mate :laugh:

Hope it didnt dent the trade too badly.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

hey, i been waiting for this post to kick off,well anyone who didnt go missed a good day and for those that did i was the good looking lad with strong suff on his stall,tbh i think thats what helped him sell so much. :haha:

i am shit with names so cant remember all the lads names with cammo man having a beer but was nice to speek to you all :drinks:

as doozer said next year i will have to bring the beers, :clapper: congrats doozer on the results with the dogs you done well mate

thanks daz

What a day!!!

I met CAMMOMAN!!!!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

Am sure the man himself will post the pics, as long as he remembered to take the lens cap off ............... :whistling:

Was definitely one of the best days out I've had so far, shame that some little dick felt it necessary to discipline his dog by ................... kicking it hard in the head, twice! :censored: I did raise my objections.

Can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks to all who made the day go so well, and to the prick who kicked his dog, I hope your f*****g leg falls off you sad little c**t.

hi mate , was nice to meet you at last :thumbs: was a great day nice weather aswell bit to hot for the dogs though , i too seen cammoman ............ but only for few seconds and then he was gone again :laugh: i also seen the lad kicking his dog :wallbash: not the best way to disciplin your dog was it :icon_eek:

Id got the call to say that a little scouse bloke was trying to nick collars off Strong Stuffs stall, I set off in search of this bad boy.

post-17637-1211447885.jpg

I happened to find him just trying to leg it over the fence with a top class cammo collar and immediately apprehended him.

post-17637-1211447953.jpg

Strong stuff was happy to get the collar back and thanked me with a fondle behind the portaloos :icon_redface:

post-17637-1211449074.jpg

Edited by Cammo Man
do you allways tweak peoples nipples Aaron while being photographed or was it a special for Cammo man :kiss:

Ah ....................... :icon_redface:

But that isn't just any old nipple ................... That's a very special nipple, it is the very thing by which the true Cammoman can be uniquely identified.

Praise be to allah for the divine intervention of the DPM clad one, he truly is my Saviour.

Note:

Any reference to any false God in my above post is purely a piss take, I do not believe allah to be anything other than a myth fabricated by those who wish to do us harm in his name.

I fully accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour, the only mediator between God and Man.

Ah ....................... :icon_redface:

But that isn't just any old nipple ................... That's a very special nipple, it is the very thing by which the true Cammoman can be uniquely identified.

Not a lot of people know that :thumbs:

Edited by Cammo Man