new pups last night

8 is more manageable for a bitch but still a shit load! Good luck with them
yes mate,and the bitches sister has a litter of 4 so i put smallest of my pups in with the other bitch,so only 7 to rear now
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great pics dev.hope they all do well mate,how many you keeping to run on yourself?
between me and my digging partner we are running them all on, so hopefully we should get a few good ones out of them
great pics dev.hope they all do well mate,how many you keeping to run on yourself?
between me and my digging partner we are running them all on, so hopefully we should get a few good ones out of them

nice one mate,at least then youll know for sure how all the pups turn out,be interesting to see how many make the grade youll have to keep me posted.all the best.

well dev yous have plenty of dogs there,do yous have enough work to test all of them,i m a believer in keeping a few and work/test em hard then you know what you have,just curious,don t take offense,but its an awful lot of dogs to be testing to any measure. :thumbs:

ps wheres the b and t come from?

Your kennels your dogs but as i say fair play if yous can keep the pressure on

well dev yous have plenty of dogs there,do yous have enough work to test all of them,i m a believer in keeping a few and work/test em hard then you know what you have,just curious,don t take offense,but its an awful lot of dogs to be testing to any measure. :thumbs:

ps wheres the b and t come from?

Your kennels your dogs but as i say fair play if yous can keep the pressure on

dont worry pip any that make the grade will be well tested, you know your self that they dont all make it, im just giving myself better odds by running them all on. as regards to the black n tan i think there must be lakeland in the sire somewhere, they are doulbe bred from him so its deffinatly coming from him. by the way mate no offence taken, as you say they are my kennells my dogs and my time so i will do what i feel is right for me.