Anschutz 1417 .22LR Thumbhole with Hawke Sidewinder 30 3-12x12

Theoben Rapid Mk2 FAC .22 28ftlbs with quickfill and a Hawke Nite-Eye 6.5-20x50 AO IR

Weirhauch HW100 KT (also have sporter stock) .22 12ftlbs with a Nite-Eye 4-16x50 AO IR

AAS200 .22 12ftlbs with a Hawke Reflex 3-9x44

RWS Scimitar .22 12ftlbs with AGS 4x32 (currently waiting for someone to fix it)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not strictly a firearm but it the latest addition to my FAC rated guns.   Daystate Air ranger .22 running at 30 ft lbs fitted with a MTC viper 4-14x50 and a Weirauch silencer. This is what I boug

All Brownings, ABIII in .308 win, T-bolts in .22LR and .17HMR.

My new .222 set up Tikka T3 action and barrel roedale precision stock  nightforce 3x12x56 scope ace ultra mod 

Posted Images

Wow. Some nice stuff here.

I'm not much of a rifle shooter, but that's mostly because of cost,and I don't own a small caliber, cost efficient rifle.

Currently own two:

An older 30-06 Remington 760 pump action. My deer rifle which is seldom use.

and

A .50 caliber Thompson Center Thunderhawk muzzleloader, which I shoot a few times a year, and deer hunt with each winter. This thing is fun to shoot, but it requires patience.

Planning to get a small caliber rifle this spring. Thinking a .17 HMR is the way to go.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

.22RF Marlin 39A

.22RF Sako Finnfire (P94)

.22RF Anschutz 1913 Match rifle

.17Hmr CZ 455

.22Hornet BSA / Midland

.357Mag Winchester Legacy AE

.243 Win Tikka T3 Hunter

.308Win Howa

12g S/S Smallwood Hammergun

12g S/S English Hammergun

12g S/S AYA #4

12g O/U Laurona

Unfortunately because I live in Brum I can't own more than 12 guns without a monitored alarm system.

Thanks. Used to have a lot of rifles and pistols many moons ago, but as I grew older I began to wonder why I needed them all.

Wish I'd kept my .223 though but sold it for the .243.

As with so many rifles that were bought and sold because after Dunblane my limit was put in place.

At least I do use them all; unlike one lad at the club who has gawd knows how many rifles and shotguns but rarely takes anything out................polisher methinks :thumbs:

Hungerford and Dunblane were tragic events, lets not take anything away from that, but the kneejerk reactions after both, have done little or nothing to stop gun crime in my opinion.

Sad days on many fronts!

• Like 1

Hungerford and Dunblane were tragic events, lets not take anything away from that, but the kneejerk reactions after both, have done little or nothing to stop gun crime in my opinion.

Sad days on many fronts!

Hello Deker, haven't seen you for a while. Yes you are more than correct, and as Birmingham is now being described as the "Gun crime capital of Britain", it just goes to prove it.

But then again when you have an establishment that finds it impossible to differentiate between sporting shooters and black-on-black murderers...............................

G

Sad days on many fronts!

Hello Deker, haven't seen you for a while. Yes you are more than correct, and as Birmingham is now being described as the "Gun crime capital of Britain", it just goes to prove it.

But then again when you have an establishment that finds it impossible to differentiate between sporting shooters and black-on-black murderers...............................

G

It went through my mind, is that the Graham M I remember?

:thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Some really nice kit you guys have, I'll have to get some photo's taken of my current kit.

CZ 452 .22LR fitted with Lightstream FFP scope and reflex mod.

CZ453 Premium .22LR with a cheap Hawke Subsonic ret scope and A-tec mod.

Remington 700 Tactical .223 in a GRS Beserk stock fitted with a Sportac mod and a Sightron S-tac scope.

Also too many airguns to mention...

• IanB unpinned this topic