Guest jeb
Bigfrank as for doing this twice,as far as im concerned what i bought off you in the past turned out to be a bull beddlington mix x collie grey and folk can come on here and say its not all they like.

im sure you can understand when theres so much uncertainty surrounding something you have to make a decision.

i,ll except some blame for not looking at the sire and taking folks word for ...

the more you lads write the more i know i made the right decision.

ive been fool enough for rising to this bollocks so i,ll say know more on it.

id say no more as well as you are to trusting in the wrong people mate think for yourself.............would you lie about a sire if it was the bollocks...no you wouldnt if i had a monkey id say it was a monkey your listning to the wrong people dude trust me on this one..........................all the best..........jeb not big frank im his bro :wallbash:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeb

bros new to it mate and i slate you cus every time i or bigfrank had things to say your there and so to on his posts i know enough pal shots a digging man and knows that field and good luck to him your an ass kisser mate NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.................