Lamping Kit

Guest dog on
got me self a lightforce striker and wanting to wire it straight to battery but dont want to be spending loads on a battery any pics of set ups and wer to get stuff would be a great help and how do you charge urs
if you are only lamping rabbits put a 30 wat bulb in it it wont light up the whole field and it will make the battery last longer
i use a motorbike battery ther about 26 pound and ive made a box with plywood and a car seatbelt ill get some pic tomorrow if you want and i use a car battry charge'er for it

i just duck taped the seat belt in a loop and taped it directly to the battery with lots of tape works fine and keeps weight down

i used to have 16amp motorbike battery.

i cut the bottom half of a one gallon carton of oil, big enough to hold the battery plus an inch extra height. bolted a strap on... the carrier itself weighs next to nothing ;)

out of one of these batterys how long you looking at it 2 last? ill be using it to a light force striker

i used to have 16amp motorbike battery.

i cut the bottom half of a one gallon carton of oil, big enough to hold the battery plus an inch extra height. bolted a strap on... the carrier itself weighs next to nothing ;)

out of one of these batterys how long you looking at it 2 last? ill be using it to a light force striker

mine last about 4 hours and it's a lot lighter then the big dry cell one's you git and i use a light force 170 striker aswell
got me self a lightforce striker and wanting to wire it straight to battery but dont want to be spending loads on a battery any pics of set ups and wer to get stuff would be a great help and how do you charge urs

heres my lamping kitpost-17344-1209499833.jpgpost-17344-1209499849.jpg ;)

and one of those batteries, beagles, should last you a fecking good lamping sessions. my ole 16amp gave me a good few hours off the back of the van.

the thing i find with dry cell, is you can notice the power fading..... with the wet cell, it will just suddenly go within five mins. you get the full power of a wet cell all the way ;)

and one of those batteries, beagles, should last you a fecking good lamping sessions. my ole 16amp gave me a good few hours off the back of the van.

the thing i find with dry cell, is you can notice the power fading..... with the wet cell, it will just suddenly go within five mins. you get the full power of a wet cell all the way ;)

My battery is 24amp and when its fully charged last's all night without fail