evening stalk with missus

My partner likes to come stalking with me & asked to come out sat night so we dropped off kids & i took her out for her first stalk for a buck this year. We found 3 out in a corner of a field so we got into them at 180m & she took a pair with the 25cal.

From this

Picture536.jpg

To this for a stalk.

Picture2631.jpg

Picture2629.jpg

her is a buck i shot a few weeks ago.

Picture2602.jpg

Picture2604.jpg

ah b*llocks!!! cheers v-max.... thats the sister n law ahead o me so far this year!!! never gonna hear the end o it!!!

at least i have an excuse ...stuck out here in norway working..ah well at least the fishing from the rig is something else.

3 at 6lbs and 2 at 12lbs..... guy fishing from other side o the rig had a ling at 44lbs!!!!!!

v-max you be as wll turn the chiller on and hope you have left my garage in a better state than last time!!!!

hehhehehe

nice one guys...and girls

sauer

I like her better in the Barbour. Does she insist you have a roll around in the field be for you have to pick the kids up :whistling:

Thanks all for your replies & yes im very lucky that way too keeps the spice in life so to say. Hey Dave she can have my rifle if i get a semi custom job i want sounds fair to me.

good to see a woman who's not afraid of the country style, killing etc.. of poor little creatures.............. :whistling: Any more like that over there mate..

:icon_eek: or i'll give ye a good price for her..................... :icon_eek: only joking mate nice to see the girlies get involved........... i'm not jealous realy........................ :wallbash::laugh::laugh::laugh: SS :thumbs: