Guest Magwitch
Echoed everyone else - how much was that unit? Looks really good!

£2250... worth evert penny, compared to my merlin, its chalk & cheese.

gonna try & get out on tuesday.

rich

That looks the mutz nutz :yes: Your earning way too much money Richie :laugh: good luck with the unit mate and post some more pictures and a review :thumbs:

I think it is a fixed mag of x 6.

it certainly is a clear picture, nvscopes import them i think.

no more lamp shy quarry, happy hunting richie.

thought i saw one for sale on airgunbbs, only a few weeks old , it sold straight away

Elmer, you say no more lamp shy rabbits, unfortunatly that is not completley the case, they do detect the illuminator and start fidgiting, if they have been heavily lamped before then they usually start to hop homeword once they are spotted, but it does give you an unfair advantage for a while.

Regards MT.

I think it is a fixed mag of x 6.

it certainly is a clear picture, nvscopes import them i think.

no more lamp shy quarry, happy hunting richie.

thought i saw one for sale on airgunbbs, only a few weeks old , it sold straight away

Elmer, you say no more lamp shy rabbits, unfortunatly that is not completley the case, they do detect the illuminator and start fidgiting, if they have been heavily lamped before then they usually start to hop homeword once they are spotted, but it does give you an unfair advantage for a while.

Regards MT.

very true.... an illuminator can spook them.

to get around it, i slightly aim off to the side to give the full concentration of the IR off of them but can still see them, then when im ready, just slightly move over & bingo...

A ha i see ! Or the rabbits see is the problem !

If the tube is good, at a reasonable range could you leave the illuminator switched off ?

Whats the best conditions to go out in regarding moonlight with nv? ?Does nv work best in pitch black I was out in a bright moon and clear skies and i could see my shadow, so mr. rabbit would definitely see me .I live 3 miles from a small town and i get light pollution, will this effect a nv device ?

No doubt he could hear me ,it`s either dry and no wind or chucking it down so you squelch every where !

Is there several types of illuminators ? i presume lasers will be the strongest .This scope might have an adjustable l.e.d . we`ll have to wait for ritchie`s write up to see what its like.

Now i`m wondering how much of the illuminator they`ll see at longer ranges say HMR .Are they less fidgety at longer ranges? But that would have the obvious drawbacks using that round. I think thats enough daft questions from me ,time to do some pest control or try any way !