Fox Reported - On My Patch?!

Guest Ditch_Shitter

because i think him and alot of other people DONT BELEIVE YOU dont say pics can be used against us crap .if that were the case every picture posted would be used this is a hunting site and if everyone thought like you there would be no pictures on this forum you were doing legal pest control so whats the problem ???. your kiddies fan club think your grea t you write a book about the event with no pictures to back up your story no wonder people ask where,s the pictures !. break the habbit of a lifetime and post a picture you like taking pictures of mink shit, badger shit and mushrooms :wallbash:. as you would say not having a dig at ye but why hide what ye do are ye ashamed ?? :no:

Guest Magwitch
because i think him and alot of other people DONT BELEIVE YOU dont say pics can be used against us crap .if that were the case every picture posted would be used this is a hunting site and if everyone thought like you there would be no pictures on this forum you were doing legal pest control so whats the problem ???. your kiddies fan club think your grea t you write a book about the event with no pictures to back up your story no wonder people ask where,s the pictures !. break the habbit of a lifetime and post a picture you like taking pictures of mink shit, badger shit and mushrooms :wallbash: . as you would say not having a dig at ye but why hide what ye do are ye ashamed ?? :no:

:laugh: Woodga ye are spot on :thumbs:

Guest Magwitch
because i think him and alot of other people DONT BELEIVE YOU dont say pics can be used against us crap .if that were the case every picture posted would be used this is a hunting site and if everyone thought like you there would be no pictures on this forum you were doing legal pest control so whats the problem ???. your kiddies fan club think your grea t you write a book about the event with no pictures to back up your story no wonder people ask where,s the pictures !. break the habbit of a lifetime and post a picture you like taking pictures of mink shit, badger shit and mushrooms :wallbash: . as you would say not having a dig at ye but why hide what ye do are ye ashamed ?? :no:
he dont need to post pictures i can vouch for ditch as i have seen the fox he shot myself and not a bad size one may i add .Some people just dont feel a need to post pictures ,the reward is the hunt itself.

To be honest DS could write a book about blowing his nose i dont dispute what he has written as i have not read it, because i read the Beano not The Economist, A picture shows you the facts the terrain the conditions you get a general feel of it all and the end result. its up to DS if ye feel the need ye can post a picture if not Yay verily, I sayeth to you :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Calm down, Woodga. Just ask Ian B if I'm bullshitting. Ok?

Magwitch; I completely agree with ye regarding terrain shots. Those really can 'take one there'. Unfortunately ~ and I hope this doesn't give poor Colin a stroke ~ that's exactly why I'd sooner post a thousand dead stuff pictures than one of my land.

Work it out; I make no secret of the fact that I live in Co. Leitrim. That's as much as anyone I haven't chosen will ever Need to know. I'm in a quite distinctive location and am not about to advertise land marks on a place like this, just because a few people express frustration at my not so doing. Sorry. They'll have to get over it.

If I were a 4x4 boy and drove off to some place to work? Sure. I'd show everyone this stunningly beautiful countryside. As it is, I only ever operate within short walking distance of my cottage. I'm not compromising my security because of taunting tantrums from Anyone.

I write as I do because I seldom have a chance to talk to anyone. I write it down to get it out of my head. I really couldn't care less who reads it, loves it or despises it once I've done with it. Not my concern.

Cheers, all ;)

Ditch -Jst read your account of the hunt mate and i can relate to that ,except it would take me 20 words to explain the same thing .A sobering thought for you mate but its a good job i never came over and found sign of that fox and subsiquently shot it myself :whistling: .One thing ive learned through life is never say never .Anyway mate ,good youve finally broke that rifle in . :tongue2: