ere this pigeons dead!

it was a spectacular shot ,it was 40 feet up in a tree and when shot flew off,couldnt maintain the hight and flew streight in to a railing fence and exloded in to a cloud of feathers!

"It was a spectacular shot" + "and when shot flew off". Clearly not a head shot and clearly not a clean kill. How spectacular is that??

bobba fishfish states it was in a tree so didnt you pause to think that a branch or the like may have been in the way. so the chest was the only place to get a good shot on?

as im sure fish would of had a head shot on it if he had the chance so just think next time.........

"It was a spectacular shot" + "and when shot flew off". Clearly not a head shot and clearly not a clean kill. How spectacular is that??

you will get tarred n feathered for that dont like the truth in this section,AWSOME, NICE SHOT, IT WAS 1 MEASLEY WOODIE only intrested in getting more posts than each other? armchair shooters

Edited by wats

There certainly is mate.

Looks like you've done a great job mate! well done! 40ft seems like an impressive range! Big Kudos! :clapper:

I had some pigeons for my tea yesterday with my rabbit i shot. Very tasty!

What springer have you got? I noticed you said you miss your super ten. I've recently bought one, and love it! What happened to yours?

oh and for those like Bobba..I've seen pigeons shot in the head before that fly for about 30-40ft before the nerves stop working and they drop dead....everyones a critic nowadays!

Nice shootin fish...keep it up! :thumbs:

There certainly is mate.

Looks like you've done a great job mate! well done! 40ft seems like an impressive range! Big Kudos! :clapper:

I had some pigeons for my tea yesterday with my rabbit i shot. Very tasty!

What springer have you got? I noticed you said you miss your super ten. I've recently bought one, and love it! What happened to yours?

oh and for those like Bobba..I've seen pigeons shot in the head before that fly for about 30-40ft before the nerves stop working and they drop dead....everyones a critic nowadays!

Nice shootin fish...keep it up! :thumbs:

I'm not a moaner. Nor, after over 40yrs of shooting, currently with access to 5 farms, am I an armchair shooter. And I am not going to waste my time exchanging moronic insults

BUT.......What concerns me greatly and should be of concern to all of us is posts which imply that we are not responsible in our approach and attitude to our sport. You seem unable to see that this does nothing but feed the anti airgun lobby which, if you keep your eyes on the press, is increasing. Certainly the Scottish Parliament wish to ban airguns in Scotland. And the press are fed by mindless morons who shoot at cats from bedroom windows and we all get branded as being the same. If Airguns are banned then we all suffer.

The airgun bbs forum was recentl wrongly descibed by one scumbag reporter as a forum on which poachers exchanged ideas on the black art of poaching including venues and hot spots. The forum is very much not as described. Despite massive emailing there was never an appropriate apology.

The pigeon post (sic) could be deliberately mis-interpreted by the anti airgun lobby as "I couldn't see the target clearly through the branches of a tree but I shot it anyway. I wounded it and it flew off. If it hadn't been for the fence it would have got clean away with a pellet in it" The anti's would say that the original post boasted of his prowess and a critic was panned by others who thought shooting the pigeon in such circumstances was acceptable.

If you wish to feed the ant-gun lobby you are doing none of us any favours.