Rapid 7 V's Bsa Superten

tough one that mate...............love them both, bull barrel super 10 must be one of the nicest guns out there.........rapid 7 is so well built its unbeleivable.

cost= super ten

looks=super ten + rapid 7

performence=rapid 7

weight=super ten

thats 3-3 then..................not much use at all was I ...............try em both at your local gun shop

see what you think.

good luck mate..............dont think you'll be dissapointed with either

or you could say f**k it and get both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tough one that mate...............love them both, bull barrel super 10 must be one of the nicest guns out there.........rapid 7 is so well built its unbeleivable.

cost= super ten

looks=super ten + rapid 7

performence=rapid 7

weight=super ten

thats 3-3 then..................not much use at all was I ...............try em both at your local gun shop

see what you think.

good luck mate..............dont think you'll be dissapointed with either

or you could say f**k it and get both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, wish i could mate

Thanks.

ive had rapid mk 1 in 22

a rapid mk 2 in 22 and 177 both where wicked rifles

then i got a fac and was going to get a rapid fac'd but got offered a staker tiger s10

as a swap for a night scope i didnt use so i swapped it. then had the rifle fac'd and blueprinted by john bokett

to 30 ftlb and its the best rifle ive ever owned. dont get me wrong the rapids are better built i would say and easy to work on where there s10 is harder to work on.

but the trigger on the s10 is better i think and looks better then a rapid. plus with the 200cc bottle on i can get 40 shots still at 30 ftlb ! i perfer it to a rapid.

in standard 12ftlb then i would have the bull barrel carbine s10 they look great, and nice and compact, plus john bowkett

can do carbon mods for them, carbon shrouds, big bolt handles, plus loads of parts for the insides blueprints, light weight regs. and to top it all over will fix it free of charge if anything go's wrong with stuff he has worked on :whistling:

but if you do get the rapid then you wont go wrong with that to mate it has a shed loads of parts about for them,bigger bottles,longer barrels, the lot :clapper: hard to pick really

Cheers mate, only thing is im only going for a 12ft at the moment, but the stalker tiger s10 looks a wiked rifle.

Thanks.

yes mate nice rifle i love it. looks a little different to a standard s10 but there isnt a lot in it really. just a different walnut stock and the barrel on it comes screwcut. keep a eye out mate they come up on guntrader every so often.

if i was buying again but in 12ftlb i would have the bull barrel carbine s10 :gunsmilie: its a cracking rifle nice and compact, cracking trigger, accurate,good amount of shots percharge to. 177 is the one i like in 12ftlb to :clapper:

Mate i had this exact problem, i couldn't decide whether to get a bull barrel super10 or a rapid, i had previously borrowed a rapid off my mate for about a month a coupla years ago and loved the thing, but the looks of a BSA Bull barrel can't be ignored the things are great.

I was tempted to get a super 10 just because i hadn't had much experiance of them but in the end the thing that dictated it was which came up at the right money at the right time, i got a Rapid with pump simmon 3x9x40 a red dot a clulite hard carry case 3 mags an a few other bits and pieces for £500, an i wouldn't change it for anything.

I dont envy you having to make the choice mate i really don't but neither are bad so you are in a win win situation really, only thing i will say is Rapids are really well built, i cant comment on the BSA as i haven't owned one i have only used a mates but if you want something hassle free the Rapid will tick that box all day long IMHO

Edited by 28hodge
Mate i had this exact problem, i couldn't decide whether to get a bull barrel super10 or a rapid, i had previously borrowed a rapid off my mate for about a month a coupla years ago and loved the thing, but the looks of a BSA Bull barrel can't be ignored the things are great.

I was tempted to get a super 10 just because i hadn't had much experiance of them but in the end the thing that dictated it was which came up at the right money at the right time, i got a Rapid with pump simmon 3x9x40 a red dot a clulite hard carry case 3 mags an a few other bits and pieces for £500, an i wouldn't change it for anything.

I dont envy you having to make the choice mate i really don't but neither are bad so you are in a win win situation really, only thing i will say is Rapids are really well built, i cant comment on the BSA as i haven't owned one i have only used a mates but if you want something hassle free the Rapid will tick that box all day long IMHO

Yeah mate, it was the bull barrel on the bsa superten that did it for me, but there are more reviews for rapids which was ahead in my books.

Guest lurcherboy2008
Hi, just wondering about getting a new rifle, if it was up to you, would you get the rapid 7, or the bsa superten???

Thanks.

thers no competition, rapid 7 anyday, iv shot them both an much prefer rapid. i shoot a weirauch hw100 sprt .177 takes acuracy to the next level