Pigeon / Larson

NICE TRAP MATE ,

THOUGH I LIKE THE DOOR INTO THE CALL BIRD COMPARTMENT SMALLER ... JUST BIG ENOUGH SO I CAN GET MY ARM IN COMFORTABLY ..... THAT WAY THERES NO CHANCE OF A CALL BIRD ESCAPEING ...........ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE TRAP A GOOD FEW COATS OF SOME DECENT WEATHERPROOF TREATMENT ....... ITS A HELL OF A SHAME TO PUT WORK INTO SOMETHING TO HAVE IT ROT WITHIN A FEW YRS , I ALWAYS DO MINE GREEN AS IT IS HARDER TO SEE BY THE BUSY BODIES ,

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :victory:

NICE TRAP MATE ,

THOUGH I LIKE THE DOOR INTO THE CALL BIRD COMPARTMENT SMALLER ... JUST BIG ENOUGH SO I CAN GET MY ARM IN COMFORTABLY ..... THAT WAY THERES NO CHANCE OF A CALL BIRD ESCAPEING ...........ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE TRAP A GOOD FEW COATS OF SOME DECENT WEATHERPROOF TREATMENT ....... ITS A HELL OF A SHAME TO PUT WORK INTO SOMETHING TO HAVE IT ROT WITHIN A FEW YRS , I ALWAYS DO MINE GREEN AS IT IS HARDER TO SEE BY THE BUSY BODIES ,

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :victory:

thanks for the comments mate there is two small doors on the side of the call bird chamber to minimise the risk of the bird escapeing.

you should make and sell some and earn yourself extra cash they are brilliant and youve inspired me to make one myself.EXCELLENT WORK

hi stone cold make sure you put some pics up when its done and thanks for the comments

bob,very good job that mate,i love to see people making stuff them selfs,i like the mesh to as on mine i have chicken wire and the crows always feck themselfs up in there,wondered if it might be less likkly to happen with the mesh you have used.oh and added a pic for you similar to the one you burnt on.(it represents my grandad)

tat010.jpg

thanks daz