<<.....::: Show us your greys :::......>>

Guest oldskool
How old is she mate? has she seen much?

i picked her up from the local vets... they told me she was 2 but i get a feelin she is closer to 5 or so... she works on the lamp and all i can say is is that she is improving... or was improving as the lamping for me has come to a cease till aug/sept... she was wild as a hare when i got her but i invested in a cnicolm electric collar and it definately made a big difference.. i had her coming straight to hand after 3 days where as before she was totally ignorant to anything... she has seen a bit of action but a few green foxes round september time will let me see what she's made of... i'd like to put her to a wheaten lurcher at some point

A few of mine the first few of dogs that are now retired and rehomed

Hold on Honey

1013813_2bigjpg1.jpg

Hi Almighty

Img0176.jpg

Sandrock Dream

DSCN0641-1.jpg

And the last two are dogs that are still running

Vatican Tomthumb

br5.jpg

Smooth Byway (old picture)

Greyhound_Smooth_Byway-big.jpg

Here's mine - she came up from a rescue in South Wales. No tattoos, no name, she was about 14 months old when I got her.

Maple, 27", a somewhat dim bulb but a much loved member of the crew. Great recall - unless she's a bunny in her mouth, in which case she doesn't come back till she's eaten it :wallbash:

DSC02517.jpg

Chaz

Vatican Tomthumb

What i lovely looking dog you can send him my way if you like :clapper:

were do you run them at...

He is my favourite a real pet, he has been off injured for a month with a sprained hock, but did a fantastic sprint trial on tuesday (fastest sprint of the day) but he will be just kept ticking over as I have a competiton in mind for him in a few weeks, they have all run or still do run at Monmore Green in Wolverhampton

thanks for the compliment on the BIG FELLA his kennel name is BRUNO and he was running at 36kg the other day and looks about right at that so will try and keep him near that :thumbs: :thumbs: