New Rifle

Have bought a BSA Super Ten!

Love it, went shooting earlier this week and dispatched a few rabbits!!

Anyone else got any opinions or advice they can offer about the super ten?

Upgrades etc?

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers

H

if you want a upgrade then speak to john bowkett mate i have his number if you want it. he will blueprint it for you

and it makes a world of difference. he makes carbon mods to which are super silent and light, he can screwcut the barrels to which helps if you want to cut the noise down, he fac's them if you want that and have the ticket.

he is the dogs bollocks on these rifles after all he designed them for bsa. and not only that if you have it done by him

if anything go's wrong with it he will sort free of charge even 3 years down the line ! that is service mate have a look at the fac one in my sig. 50 yards pellet on pellet :whistling: i hit a tree rat with it the other day and it pushed its insides out the otherside of him ive took crows and pigeons out at over 65 yards with this gun and power isnt anything with out it being accurate :icon_eek:

Edited by jamie g
Have bought a BSA Super Ten!

Love it, went shooting earlier this week and dispatched a few rabbits!!

Anyone else got any opinions or advice they can offer about the super ten?

Upgrades etc?

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers

H

if you want a upgrade then speak to john bowkett mate i have his number if you want it. he will blueprint it for you

and it makes a world of difference. he makes carbon mods to which are super silent and light, he can screwcut the barrels to which helps if you want to cut the noise down, he fac's them if you want that and have the ticket.

he is the dogs bollocks on these rifles after all he designed them for bsa. and not only that if you have it done by him

if anything go's wrong with it he will sort free of charge even 3 years down the line ! that is service mate have a look at the fac one in my sig. 50 yards pellet on pellet :whistling: i hit a tree rat with it the other day and it pushed its insides out the otherside of him ive took crows and pigeons out at over 65 yards with this gun and power isnt anything with out it being accurate :icon_eek:

Very cool beans!

Money is a slight problemo at the moment but his number would be great! :-)

Sounds like you've been having fun with yours! What do you think of the super ten then? Have you had any problems?

H

nice one mate

im getting the bullbarrel carbine end month when i get paid

cant wait .....going to wait few months get used to it then get it blue printed ,by john bowket spoke to him great bloke number 01217454287. may have to leave a mesage but he will ring ya back ...

what pellets ya using ??????

ive been sent piledrivers ,aa fields , and baracuda pellets by me mate to try ...

aa fields should be ok but others may be bit heavy ...

Cheers mate,

Using air arms pellets (.22), thats what they gave me and what my friends recommended too.

Went out with it last week and got 5 rabbits. 2 big, 3 babies. 2 big ones for the pot! yum! :tongue2:

I'm really happy with it, it feels like its just a great all round, do what it says on the tin field rifle! perfect for me!

Let me know when you get your bull barrel! :victory:

Edited by grasshopper