Rimfire Poachers

Guest dog on
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slag me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

I got involved in this thread because your comments incensed me (sorry, that means made me angry, I'm guessing by your spelling you don't have much of a grasp on English).

You condone poaching which gives the whole community a bad name and is illegal. You talk about disobeying laws because you don't like them. You are nearly illiterate, judging by your posts on here.

I have no idea what your beef with Deker may or may not be; I posted on this thread because I disagree very strongly with you, to the point where IMHO you should have no access to any kind of firearm, and you need to be educated in how we in Britain live our lives and the culture to which we adhere. If you don't like it, f*** off somewhere else where your attitude fits in.

your definetly a police man in the making because i have realy got to you .if i wanted to spell every thing correctly i would but like i keep saying i do things my way .i do fcuck of to other countrys quite regular i spend 3 days 3 times a month in spain sunning my self on the money i earn tax free now if i was like you and did as i was told i would not be able to do this so i think i will keep on doing what i do best its a hard life for some ..and i once pulled some one up on here about their spelling when i first became a member after using a key board for the first time i realized how easy it is to make mistakes and not bother to correct them .so i had the decency to apoligise to them ..\\dont even think about it //now your probibly going to say i fcuking would not any way Edited by dog on

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slag me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

I got involved in this thread because your comments incensed me (sorry, that means made me angry, I'm guessing by your spelling you don't have much of a grasp on English).

You condone poaching which gives the whole community a bad name and is illegal. You talk about disobeying laws because you don't like them. You are nearly illiterate, judging by your posts on here.

I have no idea what your beef with Deker may or may not be; I posted on this thread because I disagree very strongly with you, to the point where IMHO you should have no access to any kind of firearm, and you need to be educated in how we in Britain live our lives and the culture to which we adhere. If you don't like it, f*** off somewhere else where your attitude fits in.

your definetly a police man in the making because i have realy got to you .if i wanted to spell every thing correctly i would but like i keep saying i do things my way .i do fcuck of to other countrys quite regular i spend 3 days 3 times a month in spain sunning my self on the money i earn tax free now if i was like you and did as i was told i would not be able to do this so i think i will keep on doing what i do best its a hard life for some ..and i once pulled some one up on here about their spelling when i first became a member after using a key board for the first time i realized how easy it is to make mistakes and not bother to correct them .so i had the decency to apoligise to them ..\\dont even think about it //now your probibly going to say i fcuking would not any way

I don't mind the odd spelling mistake, but I object to posts without paragraphs, without any real effort at good spelling or sentence construction. I have no issue if there's a reason, but as far as I can tell there isn't in your case, you're just you.

I detest people like you - you go against a hard working ethos and are useless to the whole world. I hope I never meet or hear from you again.

Edited by Mr_Logic
Guest dog on

your definetly a police man in the making because i have realy got to you .if i wanted to spell every thing correctly i would but like i keep saying i do things my way .i do fcuck of to other countrys quite regular i spend 3 days 3 times a month in spain sunning my self on the money i earn tax free now if i was like you and did as i was told i would not be able to do this so i think i will keep on doing what i do best its a hard life for some ..and i once pulled some one up on here about their spelling when i first became a member after using a key board for the first time i realized how easy it is to make mistakes and not bother to correct them .so i had the decency to apoligise to them ..\\dont even think about it //now your probibly going to say i fcuking would not any way

I don't mind the odd spelling mistake, but I object to posts without paragraphs, without any real effort at good spelling or sentence construction. I have no issue if there's a reason, but as far as I can tell there isn't in your case, you're just you.

I detest people like you - you go against a hard working ethos and are useless to the whole world. I hope I never meet or hear from you again.

im opposite i hope i bump into you some day .and you sound like you would make a chief inspector they detest people better than themselves as well and are very good at paragraphs and sentence construction Edited by dog on
Guest JohnGalway

Lets get a few things straight right here and right now. And I'm in no humour to be messed around on this.

1. NO threatening behaviour or personal abuse from any quarter will be tolerated in this section. This is not up for discussion.

2. If you poach, which is an activity without permission and therefore illegal in one or more ways it is NOT to be publicly broadcasted on this website.

3. If you feel smart arsed enough to come back at me about either of the above then before you do, and I'm giving you fair warning, refer to my second sentence on this post and read it extremely carefully.

Now, back on topic again please and thank you :)

All the best,

John

Guest dog on
Lets get a few things straight right here and right now. And I'm in no humour to be messed around on this.

1. NO threatening behaviour or personal abuse from any quarter will be tolerated in this section. This is not up for discussion.

2. If you poach, which is an activity without permission and therefore illegal in one or more ways it is NOT to be publicly broadcasted on this website.

3. If you feel smart arsed enough to come back at me about either of the above then before you do, and I'm giving you fair warning, refer to my second sentence on this post and read it extremely carefully.

Now, back on topic again please and thank you :)

All the best,

John

where are you coming from ,you pmd me saying that i was on a warning for personal abuse and threatining behavior to another member ,when it was proved by me that you were wrong and you admited you were wrong ,but added i am on a warning for threatining authorities and game keepers ,and saying i go poaching i have asked you for proof but there is none i have not admited to poaching ,i do feel i have a right to some answers befor you come up with some other excuse to ban me because that is what it seems you want to do ,and dont treat people like kids . Edited by dog on
Guest JohnGalway
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slage me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

Well 'dog on' at least I have nothing to hide by inserting a profile - yours is totally hidden - I rest my case

THATS WHY I CAN STILL DO WHAT I CHOISE TO DO WITH OUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT un like you i have some sense

You've taken anyone who's against poaching to task, you've come into this thread with a bad argumentative attitude. You obviously consider yourself to be a law unto yourself. As I have said in my last PM, take it up with Ian if you feel so strongly about my actions :yes: Obviously you're right and the rest of the world is wrong :wallbash:

Guest deerman

i thought this was a working mens site who like field sports not some stuck up ,snob shooting site and before any one says get a job i earn 100k a year looking after stuck up snobs!!

Guest deerman

mate i cant spell and i dont use paragraphs ,do you detest me? i hope not because i got to poach because i cant get permission but ive fought for my country for 15 years and been in sits where half of you lot would cry for your mothers.

mate i cant spell and i dont use paragraphs ,do you detest me? i hope not because i got to poach because i cant get permission but ive fought for my country for 15 years and been in sits where half of you lot would cry for your mothers.

I don't detest anyone for their spelling! I don't like poachers, I tend to do the shooting by the book - I don't want my rifles taken from me by the police.

I detest dog on because he takes delight in poaching, two fingers to the landowners etc. And also (probably more importantly) because he loves avoiding the system and hard work.

I work bloody hard for the things I have in life; I detest people who sponge off my taxes.

Guest deerman

I don't detest anyone for their spelling! I don't like poachers, I tend to do the shooting by the book - I don't want my rifles taken from me by the police.

I detest dog on because he takes delight in poaching, two fingers to the landowners etc. And also (probably more importantly) because he loves avoiding the system and hard work.

I work bloody hard for the things I have in life; I detest people who sponge off my taxes. may i ask what do you do for a living ? i know dog on and belive me you do work bloody hard on a nights walk with him ! and as for sticking his fingers up to landowners his brother in law is a very big land owner.

The thread topic is a good one :yes: If people are poaching on land where i had hard earned permission and the plod come knocking on my door i'd be pretty concerned, especially if it was like SS's experiance.

As to 'turning down' permission ( :clapper: ) to follow a fcuk the system, come the revolution and fcuk anyone who tries to stop me attitude... i'd stay at home on the computer mate as you won't be very popular with those whose hard earned permission your taking the piss out of. :thumbdown: