BOOTH BREEDING

It seems a few dogs are going missing yet again lads,im goin to refresh this topic so some of the new and young. members can educate themselves with the worlds leading dog thief and steer well clear of him and his friends.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure bred,He dont even know how his origional dogs were bred. :laugh:

I've dug over some fine working dogs and bitches down the years that came from R.BOOTH when he lived in Ireland at the beginning ! :yes: I wouldn't trust him, then again theres not many I would t

Caib thats just the dog game,full of arse lickers and gullable folk that believe booth. Ive no need to explain again,just type booth into the search and read past topics. Saho-boy i noticed you posted

It seems a few dogs are going missing yet again lads,im goin to refresh this topic so some of the new and young. members can educate themselves with the worlds leading dog thief and steer well clear of him and his friends.

What county smicker

how do we know its not you

Uneducated boys like yourself would do well to read topics like this and learn about them that can and cant be trusted,the reasons behind it and the proof that goes with it. Would be more benificial than making up silly storys like 4hr dog walks in parks and finding dead foxes.......only people that spend 4hr in parks are paedophiles!!!!! And as for the above question "how do you know its not me?" Read the whole thread when you get in from school then get back to me,obviously after you've had your tea,done any homework. and changed out of your uniform as your mum is sick of you having a clean pair of slacks on everyday! Tayto is just a general statement my friend,you only have to look on here and listen to the lads to know dog theft is on the rise again. Bumped this topic for all the newbies and uneducated,oh,and ofcourse those that fall into both catagorys,you know who you are.

obviously smicker is an emotionally disturbed person... forgotten to take your medicine ?..... and how on earth did u make up pedophilia out of walk in a park with dogs, i mean only sick disturbed abusive opportunistic mind would come up with such... im not afraid of a dog thieves , im afraid of a person like u... and u hunt animals!!! , feel sorry for them.. now bout booth i have heard everyhing there is..i dont need to rad this thread to know , most are bollocks and with no strong evidence.... i myself have exposed the bullshit in the past... roy from deadgame forum would never befriend booth if booth was a thief, i spoke to roy and hes a top guy .. i dont think u hate dog thieves more than me, i had my bad experience ...

Caib thats just the dog game,full of arse lickers and gullable folk that believe booth. Ive no need to explain again,just type booth into the search and read past topics. Saho-boy i noticed you posted at 3.15 you would do well to stay in school til 3.30 and improve on your spelling......its shocking!! The deadgame site is full of arse lickers and dopey yanks that dont live in the real world,why dont you ask booth about making up false champions in the bull terriers,he is a born liar! You arw uneducated in dogs and life my lad is obvious,do yourself a favour and read the threads "look & learn". Your too naieve and stupid to have a drawn out discussion with saho-boy.........so dont bother yourself with a reply.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Caib thats just the dog game,full of arse lickers and gullable folk that believe booth. Ive no need to explain again,just type booth into the search and read past topics. Saho-boy i noticed you posted at 3.15 you would do well to stay in school til 3.30 and improve on hyour spelling......its shocking!! The deadgame site is full of arse lickers and dopey yanks that dont live in the real world,why dont you ask booth about making up false champions in the bull terriers,he is a born liar! You arw uneducated in dogs and life my lad is obvious,do yourself a favour and read the threads "look & learn". Your too naieve and stupid to have a drawn out discussion with saho-boy.........so dont bother yourself with a reply.

I have worked with many Booth dogs and have met Robert a couple times. Good man and good dogs I don't have to read what others say I know from first hand experience. P.S. IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE'S SPELLING YOU MAY WANT TO RUN A

SPELL CHECK ON YOUR POST FIRST. Todd

Edited by deadgame

Just in case you care about facts, I bought a pup out of Simon when Riviotta bred him the first time. The pedigree showed Simon's father as Fogarty's Sam who was out of Oake's Danny or Dandy not sure which but it said border terrier. On the pedigree. The pup was Casey you can see her picture under the chocolate Patterdale post. Todd

Edited by deadgame