cull bucks

Guest remmy

Guest remmy

we were out this morning, bumped into a monster clean and some colour, couldnt get a shot at him, but he is not going far by the looks of him he might make a silver, who knows time will tell, heres a couple of good bucks from last year.

1000959qk5.jpg

1000985cf0.jpg

picture876ep2.jpg

Guest remmy

hi lads foxkiller yes mate it is a nightforce the dogs worth every penny, and the chiller is a coca cola drinks fridge with brackets to hang the beasts up with, and the swazi jacket is first class bit of kit only need a long sleeved top under it on cool days. :thumbs: and foxy i have seen three clean and starting to colour up mate.

Edited by remmy
hi lads foxkiller yes mate it is a nightforce the dogs worth every penny, and the chiller is a coca cola drinks fridge with brackets to hang the beasts up with, and the swazi jacket is first class bit of kit only need a long sleeved top under it on cool days. :thumbs: and foxy i have seen three clean and starting to colour up mate.

cheers remmy the chiller is a top idea :signthankspin: ,i will have to be getting one of those,handy in the warmer weather ....not that we get much warm weather :11: :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest remmy

steve kershaw, down south shire he deals with nightforce scopes knows the score mate give him a buz. and tell him what you want the guys sound.

email: stephen.kershaw@virgin.net - phone 01430 430553 - mobile 07725 987295

Edited by remmy