bull x for sale or swap

post-13182-1207948742.jpg

he is 14 months old out of good stuff not keen on terriers thats why he as to go

will sell for £280.00 no offers or swap for lurcher pup

before anyone says anything the terriers where hear first so he as to go

he as done nothing unspoiled will take all legal quarry :laugh::laugh::laugh:

will retreve fox no problem pie lines out of a dog called charlie 1/2 cross to 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull

im in the west mids m6 junction 11 or m54 junction 1

NO TIME WAISTERS MESSERS OR FAINT HEARTED WHIMPS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:aggressive: oh dear where we going with this then,what are we saying its ok for everone else but not for this lad,actualy if he was to explaine the cercumstance behind the dog you would see he is doing the right thing by it :notworthy: may be earthy you could explain why the dog should not be left to waiste.

you can vouvh for the boy ? wasnt it just a few weeks back the pair of you were having a go at me selling dogs and now your asking £300 for a bullx ?? pie line's .... anyone can put a name to a dog what proof have you that the dog actualy come's from this line and for £300 i would hope it came with trial and laced ma bloody boots .

you can vouvh for the boy ? wasnt it just a few weeks back the pair of you were having a go at me selling dogs and now your asking £300 for a bullx ?? pie line's .... anyone can put a name to a dog what proof have you that the dog actualy come's from this line and for £300 i would hope it came with trial and laced ma bloody boots .
did any of your feckers lace your boots,oh i forgot youve got no laces in your boots tite fecker,geloouse cause you got no dogs for sale your cards been marked.
Guest joe ox

Here we go again just let the guy sell his dog ffs! It sounds like it will make someone a handy dog. I personly would want some sort of trial with a dog of that age.

jelouse because i have no dogs for sale ? how about you mind your own buisness i would have nothing against the boy and wouldnt have even comented but it wasnt that when i had a couple of dogs for sale . i wouldnt sell any of my own dogs they will still be here next season but i dont see how he can justify selling two young dogs at the end of the season after saying what he did about me selling pups that were of no use to me .

jelouse because i have no dogs for sale ? how about you mind your own buisness i would have nothing against the boy and wouldnt have even comented but it wasnt that when i had a couple of dogs for sale . i wouldnt sell any of my own dogs they will still be here next season but i dont see how he can justify selling two young dogs at the end of the season after saying what he did about me selling pups that were of no use to me .

if you want me to mind my own buisness why invite me to replyand for what ive seen you sold more than a few pups,the way you lay in to people its no wonder you get botherd.